Jamie Collins Status?

93North

19.2 Yard Average Per Catch. NFL Record
Reaction score
Out for the 12th day with undisclosed illness. This doesn't appear to be injury related.

Is this an infection? MSRA. Something else? Very strange.

FOXBOROUGH — For the 12th straight day, an illness has kept Jamie Collins out, as the star Patriots linebacker was missing from practice again on Thursday.

Collins was originally placed on the injury report with the illness on Nov. 7. He has missed the two games since.

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2...triots_injury_up_39.html#incart_story_package

It was reported yesterday that he's recovering from whatever it was, but he need time to get his strength back.

This from Ian Rappaport

#Patriots LB Jamie Collins got over the virus that knocked him out the last 2 games. Availability hinges on gaining back weight & strength

It was reported yesterday that he's recovering from whatever it was, but he need time to get his strength back.

Yea. Just read that, but still... 12 days for a virus. That's ALOT

This from Ian Rappaport

#Patriots LB Jamie Collins got over the virus that knocked him out the last 2 games. Availability hinges on gaining back weight & strength

He can take as long as he like as long as he's back come the playoffs time.

Yea. Just read that, but still... 12 days for a virus. That's ALOT

It's possible the illness had him down, say 5 days but BB didn't think he was recovered enough to play yet so he's been working on conditioning, etc since.

Not at practice again today.

I think if there's even a chance that he's not 100%, Belichick will save him for Denver. Short week and all that.

Besides, Rex is going to try to ground and pound - and Mayo played his best game all year last week (for whatever that's worth).

I would just like to see Jeff Bostic look like he has half-a-clue on defense. Very disappointing. He looks lost on every play.

reports are he's a little under the weather but a full recovery is expected.

burned-walker-walking-dead-season-5-zombies-are-totally-dangerous-and-disgusting-1-ever-notice-this-about-the-walking-dead-s-infected-jpeg-139616.jpg

2Q==

I think if there's even a chance that he's not 100%, Belichick will save him for Denver. Short week and all that.

Besides, Rex is going to try to ground and pound - and Mayo played his best game all year last week (for whatever that's worth).

I would just like to see Jeff Bostic look like he has half-a-clue on defense. Very disappointing. He looks lost on every play.

Mayo : 3 T 1 A.

For fvck sakes! If Bostic can't replicate that then what the fvck is he here for?!?!

Back