Jet Fans - give me your gameplan

Question?

Did you miss the other 1500 posts stating jet fans have no brains...if you did, don't worry...another 1500 will follow by morning

Is it true this was done as a precaution in case of an attack on New York by zombies? If so, wouldn't this be unreasonably unfair to the zombies?

First things first. Shut the crowd up. Once the Pats are down, the band wagoners would shut up.

First things first. Shut the crowd up. Once the Pats are down, the band wagoners would shut up.
...Not true....even if the jets are up 20 - 0...the Pats fans know scoring 2 td's to get back in the game can happen incredibly fast......silencing the crowd wont happen until the final whistle

Did you miss the other 1500 posts stating jet fans have no brains...if you did, don't worry...another 1500 will follow by morning

I wouldn't want to fail to meet with your expectations. Last thing we want for our jets fans is for them to feel uncomfortable and not to know what might be coming next.

Since surprisingly the board was lacking in your 1500 expected 'jets have no brains' posts this morning (I was shocked as well), I offer my posting services in this regard. Let me know if my mad cut-and-paste skillz are required to make you feel more at home. I'm up to the task.

What an original name you have, how long did you spend thinking that one up and then smiling with pride?

One problem with your theory though, no bandwagoners, no wine and cheese crowd at this game. The cold games are full of the real fans, it will be ridiculously loud all game.

What's your Plan B? I am anxiously awaiting.

I'm going to predict a Jets victory so that there's no let down feeling on my part.

It doesnt matter if anybody likes Fireman ed...I do think it's a little impressive that he can silent 75000 ppl then lead them in a collective chant whether you like the chant or not

Last time we played the Jets, he led 75,000 off a cliff shamed from embarassment chanting JUMP, JUMP, JUMP

It doesnt matter if anybody likes Fireman ed...I do think it's a little impressive that he can silent 75000 ppl then lead them in a collective chant whether you like the chant or not

Where else can you find 75,000 people who've all had a Lobotomy:shrug:

It's little wonder this place is a ghost town. besides of course the cum guzzling kumbaya thats always going on around here.

I guess when UT59 disappeared this place lost it's burst.

My thoughts on the game? the Jets have to keep it close. stick a fork in them if Brady gets off to a fast start. and the Jets have to score at least 28-30 points in this game to have a chance.

<<
The fact that you're willing to shit in your own hand though tells me that maybe he's in your head a bit.
>>

Dwight's a little funny about things like shitting in his own hand, don't mind him ROFL

Big deal.:shrug:

[/COLOR]

because that's what classy fans do

Lessons from LaSandyVag?

Funny how class seems to permeate now from the bowels of Gotham.

kind of like a chimp

Don't bring your sex partners into this.

It's little wonder this place is a ghost town. besides of course the cum guzzling kumbaya thats always going on around here.

My thoughts on the game? the Jets have to keep it close. stick a fork in them if Brady gets off to a fast start. and the Jets have to score at least 28-30 points in this game to have a chance.

Well thank God you showed up and brought your fastball to save us from ourselves.

Patriots Planet - home away from home for dead Patriots fans everywhere.

Jet gameplan...line up horseshoes, check. Rabbit's feet, check. Four-leaf clovers, check. Voodoo dolls, check. Cross fingers, check. Find heads-up coin, check. Say prayers, check. Avoid black cats, check. Sacrifice animal, check...

Back