Jets karma thread - Back in the New York Doom

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
What do you get when you cross a defensive genius, the greatest ever QB and a fabulous city?

Answer: the Superbowl-bound New York Jets.

Led by Todd Bowles and captained by Harvard Great Ryan Fitzpatrick, this team is going places. No Cheaton* Manning*-like HGH hormones for ol' Ryan. Nope. The only hormones he has are Human Awesomeness and they're all non-injected.

I could go on to describe the beatdown at length, but why bother? We're going 12-4, and then one and done, in the playoffs. No doubt Belicheet* and Tom Cheaty* are ringing Cheaton right now to get some HGH. I doubt it will help the world's "systemest" QB, who only thrives in a system of cheating.

Happy post-Christmas. We're done.

Plus, the Giants are out if the playoffs so no way will the Karma Gods allow a Jets defeat as well.

I hate this matchup this week.

The Jets almost kicked our ass at home and they need this game a lot worse than we do.

They'll be howling like maniacs down there today early and often. We can't block them and have nobody to throw to. Conclusion? We can't move the ball and score.

I don't think they will roll offensively, but it's just a matter of time before multiple 3 and outs causes our D to wear out and break down. We were shit lucky to beat them the first time and our luck has done run out.

Maybe I'll get smart and ignore this mess before I get like I get when the Pats take a beating.

No Karma needed today. We take the loss and it is not close. I'm just praying Sheldon Richardson and Wilkerson don't each grab a leg and rip Brady in half.

I hate this matchup this week.

The Jets almost kicked our ass at home and they need this game a lot worse than we do.

They'll be howling like maniacs down there today early and often. We can't block them and have nobody to throw to. Conclusion? We can't move the ball and score.

I don't think they will roll offensively, but it's just a matter of time before multiple 3 and outs causes our D to wear out and break down. We were shit lucky to beat them the first time and our luck has done run out.

Maybe I'll get smart and ignore this mess before I get like I get when the Pats take a beating.

No Karma needed today. We take the loss and it is not close. I'm just praying Sheldon Richardson and Wilkerson don't each grab a leg and rip Brady in half.

Like a Brady wishbone! :coffee:

You might want to start the karma thread on like Tuesday instead of gameday. The football Gods are not amused. NSJS

The Jets will probably win this, but I'm guessing there will be some kind of controversial call.

Possibly in overtime...

Back