Jets Offense is really scary!...

At the 2 minute warning, NY has three first downs, two on 4th down conversions and one defensive penalty. Sanchez is 4/10 for 16 yards.

I see some weaknesses in this Jets D this season. Not sure how to explain it - Cromartie isn't "all that" certainly (unless he can get away with holding and mugging receivers... without that, not impressed), and they really look vulnerable to good Tight Ends...

Not sure if they are as good as last year or not yet... Guess I'll have to wait to see their first few regular season games, though, before I say that with any certainty.

I see some weaknesses in this Jets D this season. Not sure how to explain it - Cromartie isn't "all that" certainly (unless he can get away with holding and mugging receivers... without that, not impressed), and they really look vulnerable to good Tight Ends...

Not sure if they are as good as last year or not yet... Guess I'll have to wait to see their first few regular season games, though, before I say that with any certainty.

It's the same weaknesses they had last year, which is why I'm still :huh: over NE's pitiful playoff showing against them. They really weren't very good at all last year, except for a good game against Pitt and two solid games each against NE and Buffalo.

Cromartie basically commits IC or DPI on every play and relies on the refs reluctance to call it every time.

It's the same weaknesses they had last year, which is why I'm still :huh: over NE's pitiful playoff showing against them. They really weren't very good at all last year, except for a good game against Pitt and two solid games each against NE and Buffalo.

Cromartie basically commits IC or DPI on every play and relies on the refs reluctance to call it every time.

For some reason the weaknesses seem more noticeable this season. But, it's preseason, so... I guess we'll see.

Back