Jets vs. Cowboys - Saturday Night Football

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
Was I the only one that didn't know there was a game on tonight? (on NFL Network). I stumbled across it... otherwise didn't know they had started Saturday games (I always did like when they'd show games on saturday late in the season

Cassell gets pulled.... for someone I've never heard of and doesn't look physically capable of playing QB... but Dallas just scored so there you go.

Matt Cassell gone...All hail the new savior in Dallas.

Kellen fargin Moore :bow:

Jets down at halftime after a missed FG and a missed XP.

Instinct is telling me to root against the Jets, but I'm not sure.

Only saw highlights of the game... looked like a really aweful game

How'd the Pats win 11 games with Cassell at QB in '08? Seems impossible after watching his putrid performance last night.

Now that the 'Boys are out of the wildcard race for a playoff spot, will Jerrah finally IR Romo?

How'd the Pats win 11 games with Cassell at QB in '08? Seems impossible after watching his putrid performance last night.

Because Brady is just the product of a great system. :coffee:

Jets down at halftime after a missed FG and a missed XP.

Instinct is telling me to root against the Jets, but I'm not sure.
Definetly a pretty ugly game but a win is a win and in the past, this is a game where the jets would tend to just fold up.

I still don't understand how the Cowboys were called for "intentional grounding" on Revis' INT

:shrug_n:

I still don't understand how the Cowboys were called for "intentional grounding" on Revis' INT

:shrug_n:

Great question. I mean wouldn't you think it would have to actually hit the ground to be "grounding"?

Cheers, BostonTim

or how that dude was called for a horsecollar when it wasn't. ..or how the "intentional grounding" call on the cassel int was attributed by the ref to "#14"...or how a tiny dude eho looked like he was wearing shoulder pads they had to borrow from his older brother even ended up as the dall qb.

Great question. I mean wouldn't you think it would have to actually hit the ground to be "grounding"?

Cheers, BostonTim

zebras determined that there were no receivers in the vicinity. watch the play again, it makes sense.

Back