Jets vs. Miami

wuv

Don't think it's necessary as the same friend also sent me a link to one of the fights :shrug: That's ridiculously nice of you though :hug:

I love my UFC so understand fellow admiration for it

:kisss:

Pats fans....I know you're disappointed, but you guys had a heckofa season with Cassell after Brady was injured.

I'm sure after you lost Brady, if anyone had suggested you'd still have an 11 win season, you would have gladly taken that.

Be proud of how your team pulled together. It was a very admirably effort and result.

I agree in the sense that we did far more than ANYone expected. But to then comes this far and surprise everyone only to lose the playoff spot in this way just really S-U-C-K-S.

There is no team I fear this year.... Baltimore is the only one I can see beating the steelers in Pittsburgh, and last week the steelers didnt show Tennesee squat. I think we'd win the rematch vs them and manning (B). Miami Sd and/or Denver are all 1 and doners

Baltimore and the Colts can both beat Pittsburgh and Tennessee.

The AFC Championship could easily be #6 Baltimore at #5 Indy.

I think #1, 2, 5, and 6 are all pretty evenly matched, with a couple of chumps in the middle at #3 and 4.

Pats fans....I know you're disappointed, but you guys had a heckofa season with Cassell after Brady was injured.

I'm sure after you lost Brady, if anyone had suggested you'd still have an 11 win season, you would have gladly taken that.

Be proud of how your team pulled together. It was a very admirably effort and result.
TYVM but I'm afraid only your bewbie-pics PM'd to me will console me at this point in time

Baltimore and the Colts can both beat Pittsburgh and Tennessee.

The AFC Championship could easily be #6 Baltimore at #5 Indy.

I think #1, 2, 5, and 6 are all pretty evenly matched, with a couple of chumps in the middle at #3 and 4.

If the Chargers make it in, I think we have 5 teams that match up pretty evenly in Steelers, Colts, Titans, Ravens and Chargers. If Denver makes it in, I think we have 4 teams. Right now I think Ravens v Colts might be very viable.

and here we go

the mods will be really busy this week

Back