Joanie Cunningham homeless?

It really IS a shame when child stars end up like this :(

Or anyone, for that matter.

Fame is fleeting...

He never should have put on those water skis.

To elaborate for those that may be unaware, the Fonz literally jumped over a shark on those water skis, which led to the well-known expression for when a TV show starts it's inevitable death spiral. I wanted to find a pic of this event, but ended up finding something else that I thought was more interesting.

Don't take it out of the box and play with it, kids. It'll be worth more someday.

To elaborate for those that may be unaware, the Fonz literally jumped over a shark on those water skis, which led to the well-known expression for when a TV show starts it's inevitable death spiral. I wanted to find a pic of this event, but ended up finding something else that I thought was more interesting.

Don't take it out of the box and play with it, kids. It'll be worth more someday.

Here you go

According to IndyStar, she's living in a Holiday Inn Express in Corydon, IN (which is close to Louisville).

:shrug:

According to IndyStar, she's living in a Holiday Inn Express in Corydon, IN (which is close to Louisville).

:shrug:
No shit! I'm going to be right near there in a couple weeks. Should I drop by and say hello? Maybe hit it once in honor of 'Sleeves above?

not sure if you should.

The last thing she needs is a Flagg wakeup call and get knocked up...

On one hand, she's 51 years old, so I'm not sure she even could get knocked up.

On the other hand, this is Flagg we're talking about ... :coffee:

You guys must not have a meth problem where you are.

You don't look that shitty from smokin' and drankin'.

Hey, even the Fonz has sunk so low, he was last seen selling Reverse Mortgages.

Mnay of the younger folks probably have no clue who these folks even are, back when we had 4 channels on TV and Happy Days ruled the airwaves....followed by Lenny and Squiggy.:p

The funniest part is that "Lenny" has ended up with the most acting credits of all of them! Of course, it helps when your the star of "This is Spinal Tap!"

Back