Johnny football suspended

Jammer

Reaction score
for first half of saturday's game against Rice...

What a joke the NCAA

lol....wow....so they are basically saying he signed 4000 items and did not take a cent...got it.

SEC running the show at NCAA...

ridiculous....

Its just a slap on the wrist. We could not find anything on him . We just going to suspend you for half a game BS. He gets a nice long nap in the locker room now.

He's melting down.

Not a fan. Never have been. Hope he's gone soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

I happen to know his high school coach. Yeah he got some hype over the Heisman, but he's got issues.

Give this some time and we'll revisit the topic.
Posted via Mobile Device

A true freshman QB name Christian Hackenberg at Penn St. will be running circles around Manziel in a few weeks. This is a quality kid with pro player style that can lead a team and garner respect. He will be a franchise QB in a few years while Manziel will be the second coming of Ryan Leaf.

No way. That's his style.
"Johnny being Johnny" in other words?

I dunno. When the coach goes public with open criticism,

"I'd hoped that at this point he'd have learned something. "

it's more than "Johnny being Johnny", imo. Or "Johnny being Johnny" is totally unacceptable. :shrug:

Cheers, BostonTim

I didn't say it was acceptable. In fact, I said he was a poor leader. What I disagree with is his "melting down." He's the ultimate competitor and isn't fazed by anything. All the naysayers are just going to put a bigger chip on his shoulder and make him even more motivated to prove himself on the field.

In response to the Ryan Leaf comparison, I couldn't care less what he does in the pros and didn't think that was the topic of conversation.

Christian Hackenberg has played one game and will be running circles around Manziel? Somebody hasn't been watching JFF play, who quite literally runs circles around the best defenses in the country on a weekly basis. I guess we'll see how those best defenses adjust with a year of film on him, though. Saban and Miles are outstanding defensive coaches and there is a basic strategy that can be employed to limit his greatest strength: improvisation.

I don't know about that. In fact I know a lot about it. He's not what you think he is.
Posted via Mobile Device

He can play. But, he's a disrespectful douchewaffle.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back