Jonathan Cooper Released

It seems OZO was right.
Cooper was a throw in

Jeff Howe ‏<s>@</s>jeffphowe

Reminder: Pats traded Chandler Jones b/c they knew they wouldn't re-sign him in '17. Wanted pick in return, Cards insisted Pats take Cooper.

Was always a gamble because of his injuries. A shame, the potential upside was huge. But if a guy like Scar sees nothing to work with, that says it all.

Was always a gamble because of his injuries. A shame, the potential upside was huge. But if a guy like Scar sees nothing to work with, that says it all.

Its not that, if you pick up a guy who is injury prone, you should expect him to be injured a lot.

Was always a gamble because of his injuries.

Its not that, if you pick up a guy who is injury prone, you should expect him to be injured a lot.

I'm singularly impressed with your incredibly nuanced differentiation. No idea why Roberto didn't notice that. But then again he's in Dublin and maybe on a pub crawl.:coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Wouldn't be surprised to see them bring him back later in the season.

I'm singularly impressed with your incredibly nuanced differentiation. No idea why Roberto didn't notice that. But then again he's in Dublin and maybe on a pub crawl.:coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim
Thanks. I kept looking at the two posts and trying to see anything different. :huh:

Cheers, BostonTim

kegs2.jpg

Guinness.jpg

I had Cooper as the first surprising camp cut.

The dead cap space sucks but if Thuney and Mitchell have some good years here, it'll be a home run.

Taking the Guinness as a clue ,

Is that the Guinness storehouse on the Northern side of the center? (Henry St?)

Grafton and Henry are two of Lori's favorite shopping places anywhere. :facepalm:

Cheers

Taking the Guinness as a clue ,

Is that the Guinness storehouse on the Northern side of the center? (Henry St?)

Grafton and Henry are two of Lori's favorite shopping places anywhere. :facepalm:

Cheers

No, the first pic is the famous Kehoe's Pub which is just off Grafton St. A must stop if you're ever in Dublin.

kehoes-pub-south-annes-st-dublin-ip-d002.jpg

No, the first pic is the famous Kehoe's Pub which is just off Grafton St. A must stop if you're ever in Dublin.

The wife and I spent our honeymoon is Ireland and the first couple of days in Dublin. We have been blessed to have travelled extensively (if not cheaply) and our honeymoon is still ranked #1 in terms of the places we visited. June 20-July 3rd 1995 in Ireland was the best vacation we have ever experienced.

Glad to hear it! The weather can be terrible, but there's some good spots to visit throughout and some great scenery.

5 days total in Dublin, 2 at Buswell's on Molesworth in '82 and 3 at the Shelbourne in '93. Don't remember it much but In 82 we did in fact hit Kehoes (had to pull my trip journal to check). If it had looked like the picture above that night, would surely have remembered it. Great pic. The craic looks awesome. Love it when it spills out into the street. ROFL

One of the great disappointments of my life however was in 2004. Huge Joyce fan. On June 12th I went into mass General to be stented. I had planned for years to be in Dublin on June 16th 2004 for the Bloomsday Centenial, and was flyiing out On the Sunday night, June 13th. Talk about pub crawls. But instead I was home recovering.

Alas.

Cheers, BostonTim

Cheers, BostonTim

I meant the second part about scar, sorry that was not put out in a different way. I will now go give myself 40 lashes.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them bring him back later in the season.

The Pats have the luxury of bringing him back when and if the time is right. Cooper's salary is fully guaranteed according to Miguel so if another team decides to sign Cooper then the Pats' cap hit is reduced by offset language.

Back