Judge Berman and SB LI

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/03/17/...-bowl-51-ted-wells-wells-report-roger-goodell

KAHLER: Where did you watch the Super Bowl?

BERMAN: At home, with just my wife, Elizabeth. We thought about having a party but decided not to. We watched it at home and it was very depressing. Around 10 at night, New York time, I thought it was a lost cause, and I went downstairs to do something with the doorman and we were talking. I went back upstairs and Elizabeth says, ‘You know it is 28-20?’ And I thought, what? I don’t know what the score was before I left, but it was unbelievable, just unbelievable.

And...

KAHLER: Is it strange to be sort of a hero to Patriots fans? Do have any recent examples of being recognized by New England supporters?

BERMAN: My mother-in-law lives in Rhode Island, and I’m a hero in the coffee shop where she goes. It’s good for my mother-in-law, and it’s good for me for that reason.

Nice read.

Judge Berman and I feel the same about deflategate. The SB win ended it on the field although I'd still like some payback for the NFL FO's dirty deeds.

That was a great read. Thanks for posting. Berman sounds like a really sensible, no non-sense type of guy.

It's pretty clear he thinks Goodell is as full of shit as we do.

LOL I love typing Goodell just to see that smiley.

Goodell

Goodell

Goodell

yeah, that is pretty cool

This reminds me...I was listening to a local (so in OH)non sports talk show this week and the host was talking about judge shopping and the example he used was how TB got railroaded by the NFL wanting the court in NY to have the last ballghazi decision since"they give the NFL everything it wants".
I still think that was fixed...2 of those 3 judges absolutely could not possibly have understood upon what they were deciding, based on their questioning.

“I wish the commissioner had been in the audience tonight, but his lawyer Ted Wells was,” Feinberg said with a laugh.
Oh but, Wells is an INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATOR tho.

:coffee:

Back