Julio Jones

It doesn't, but this is the way it is in the off-season. Three posters hijack every single thread and want to post about the same crap ad nauseam.
Tompa Boy represents the entirety of their real football knowledge. Other than their unnatural fealty to him, I've read nothing of substance, ever, from them about actual football matters. But, I'm a patient fella and, as such, I'll keep waiting.

I mean think about this, Brady is the GOAT QB, Gronk is the GOAT TE and Adam V. is the GOAT kicker.
Do you know what all 3 of them have in common? Bill got rid of all of them. LOL. What GM in his right mind ever does that?
Just when I thought this nonsense couldn't get any more ridiculous.... :shake:

Well we are about to find out. The excuse well for Belichick has run dry. He’s had a season to recoup. It’s time for him to prove he can win without Brady.

Well we are about to find out. The excuse well for Belichick has run dry. He’s had a season to recoup. It’s time for him to prove he can win without Brady.
And when he does, you'll find some other phony excuse to denigrate his accomplishment. Or, you'll just wisely go into hiding. Either way, your opinion, as always, won't count because you have an agenda.

ONE fucking season, Riv. Come on.

Aw shit.

Time for a vodka/cran and then out to dinner with the fam. Minus Hammer as she is at the lake with her sorority sisters.

Oh, and Belichick is the greatest coach ever and I don't jones THAT bad (a #1).

11-5 with Matt Freakin' Cassel. Only reason they didn't make the playoffs was tiebreakers. Only 11-5 wteam ever to NOT make the playoffs.

Maybe not from your end, but frm where I stand it's a natural association.

"A man is known by the company he keeps." -Aesop

Athos/Porthos/Aramis or Curley/Larry/Moe, everyone gets tarred with the same brush.

You thought it odd that you were lumped into a group of people who disliked Belichick and wondered why. It wasn't at all odd to me, and I suspect not to very many regular users, and I told you why.

You understand the meaning of the Aesop quote. If you are going to deliberately misinterpret what I post as an excuse to rant, our conversations are over.

OK. But WHO are you?

Who are you right now?

Who have you been?

Why is this even a question?

What is the truth?

Answers please.

Thank you.

-A

I don’t think anyone’s been dishonest. We all love Patriot football.
Sometimes I worry about how negative I always sound, but I can’t hide how I feel about Belichick. I don’t have an agenda but to me he’s always gonna be the coach who choose defense in overtime against the Jets. The coach who left Malcom Butler crying on the sidelines in the super bowl. The coach who blew a decades worth of second round picks on crappy safeties and corners. The coach who’s awful attitude and worse drafting everyday drove away the greatest QB in nfl history. The coach who lost a playoff game after benching Welker for the first drive which was just stupid. The coach who let Joe flacco and Eli Manning carve up his defenses. The coach who thinks it’s all about him and he can coach up anyone. He legitimately thought Brady was a system QB. I think most of y’all do too.
I sure have a ton of respect for everyone on here. Especially some of those who disagree the most with my posts. I’m not on here to be a troll and get a reaction. I just have fun discussing my favorite team. I’ll try to limit my posts until the season gets started. I’m not trying to bring anyone down, and I’m definitely not trying to hurt the mood of the board. It’s just that I truly believe that BB is an awful GM, an overrated head coach, but a great defensive coordinator from a bygone era. We’re gonna find out this season, that’s for sure.

I don’t think anyone’s been dishonest. We all love Patriot football.
Sometimes I worry about how negative I always sound, but I can’t hide how I feel about Belichick. I don’t have an agenda but to me he’s always gonna be the coach who choose defense in overtime against the Jets. The coach who left Malcom Butler crying on the sidelines in the super bowl. The coach who blew a decades worth of second round picks on crappy safeties and corners. The coach who’s awful attitude and worse drafting everyday drove away the greatest QB in nfl history. The coach who lost a playoff game after benching Welker for the first drive which was just stupid. The coach who let Joe flacco and Eli Manning carve up his defenses. The coach who thinks it’s all about him and he can coach up anyone. He legitimately thought Brady was a system QB. I think most of y’all do too.
I sure have a ton of respect for everyone on here. Especially some of those who disagree the most with my posts. I’m not on here to be a troll and get a reaction. I just have fun discussing my favorite team. I’ll try to limit my posts until the season gets started. I’m not trying to bring anyone down, and I’m definitely not trying to hurt the mood of the board. It’s just that I truly believe that BB is an awful GM, an overrated head coach, but a great defensive coordinator from a bygone era. We’re gonna find out this season, that’s for sure.
You're making a fool of yourself.

Back