Just a gripe about Sunday's game

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
It's NOT on here!! WTF? Panther's play at 4... So I don't get why they wouldn't show this game.. Especially after last weeks game being so awesome and they didn't show it here either!! And being that it's in London.. I am trying to save my money for the trip...but will probably have to head out to a bar-any bar and watch it AGAIN!

Gripe over..now back to your regular scheduled postings :thumb:

teh Sunday Ticket is teh AWSUM!!!

I was kind of surprised to see that it wasn't set to be the Sunday night game -- and I was sad that it's not, since I'm volunteering at some halloween thing from 1-3.

I guess that if it was the Sunday night game, then it'd probably be at like 2a.m. in England or something.

My only gripe is if it was actually played in Tampa I'd be able to go to 2 Pats games this year. There and Miami

Aren't the Pats playing at 1? That will be 6, eurotrip time. If they went off at 4:15, that would be too late local, no?

I was kind of surprised to see that it wasn't set to be the Sunday night game -- and I was sad that it's not, since I'm volunteering at some halloween thing from 1-3.

I guess that if it was the Sunday night game, then it'd probably be at like 2a.m. in England or something.

^^^

Alfred Einstein

:coffee:

Not everyone can go to your diva bar.

Yeah how horrible I am for giving up a lot of other things I would like to have so I can have what I value most..Sunday ticket. God forbid someone makes consumer choices that suit them. I went to divey bars for years to watch the Pats before I could get it. You want to call me names..I have no idea why but whatev. I get SOO sick of the whining every year from people who expect that though they live 3000 miles from the team they love they somehow have some right to see it on tv.

This board is hilarious. People kick and scream about how everything in our nation should be based on Laissez faire and let the free market reign..but not when it comes to this. Like all things in life if it means a LOT to you ..you find a way.

Yeah how horrible I am for giving up a lot of other things I would like to have so I can have what I value most..Sunday ticket. God forbid someone makes consumer choices that suit them. I went to divey bars for years to watch the Pats before I could get it. You want to call me names..I have no idea why but whatev. I get SOO sick of the whining every year from people who expect that though they live 3000 miles from the team they love they somehow have some right to see it on tv.

This board is hilarious. People kick and scream about how everything in our nation should be based on Laissez faire and let the free market reign..but not when it comes to this. Like all things in life if it means a LOT to you ..you find a way.

Hey I never said I wouldn't find a way. I will-always do... I was just saying I would have expected it to be on is all...

I absolutley CAN NOT have the NFL ticket right now and not that I can't afford it, but with good reason it just can't happen :(

Hey I never said I wouldn't find a way. I will-always do... I was just saying I would have expected it to be on is all...

I absolutley CAN NOT have the NFL ticket right now and not that I can't afford it, but with good reason it just can't happen :(

I didn't mean you specifically NC. I don't care for being called a diva simply because I for example..DIDN'T take a weekend summer vacation this summer so I could have Sunday ticket. I do give up stuff if I want other stuff. I am tired of Tommy or whoever suggesting that it is somehow a DIVA thing. THis board is getting STUPID with this schitt.

I didn't mean you specifically NC. I don't care for being called a diva simply because I for example..DIDN'T take a weekend summer vacation this summer so I could have Sunday ticket. I do give up stuff if I want other stuff. I am tired of Tommy or whoever suggesting that it is somehow a DIVA thing. THis board is getting STUPID with this schitt.

Check your User CP.

Back