Just One Word...P!nk

Wow! That took some courage. Impressive.

Always liked Pink.

Wow, impressive stuff. Much prefer this vocal of Pink, however :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4kdC05yeBsE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

skeptical-hippo-is-skeptical-22216901.png

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4vC4OIl2B80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This was cool and all, but after the Own Hart incident, I'm very surprised that this would of been approved by anyone.

THat is WWF l, and because of Owen’s death this performance was extremely safe.

My issue is the footprints on the window and I think I saw her wave at one point. I wonder if it was to her daughter.

THat is WWF l, and because of Owen’s death this performance was extremely safe.

My issue is the footprints on the window and I think I saw her wave at one point. I wonder if it was to her daughter.

I didn't say it wasn't safe... Just that I was surprised that it was approved at all, due to the fact that nothing is really ever absolutely, 100%, guaranteed safe.

Someone's ass would of been grass if something unexpected DID go wrong, and that fear is often enough to nix something, regardless of how safe it may actually be.

I didn't say it wasn't safe... Just that I was surprised that it was approved at all, due to the fact that nothing is really ever absolutely, 100%, guaranteed safe.

Someone's ass would of been grass if something unexpected DID go wrong, and that fear is often enough to nix something, regardless of how safe it may actually be.

I didn’t say you did. I am pointing out the whole process is no longer a WWE whim for PPV but a well thought out act, tested many ways. You can’t NoT do things because of what could happen. I bet that act was safer than Free climbing a rock face yet people still do it.

I didn’t say you did. I am pointing out the whole process is no longer a WWE whim for PPV but a well thought out act, tested many ways. You can’t NoT do things because of what could happen. I bet that act was safer than Free climbing a rock face yet people still do it.

Well, I didn’t say that you didn’t say that I didn’t say that! lol

Back