Just so you all know

Ohhh and we are also the proud parents of 2 adorable baby cockteils :) they're still too little to bring home but they will be ready in about 10 days :) they are hand fed so they will love being out of the cage. Now we just need names. 2 females

Pyxis said:
I so rarely get this sick. Last night I was unbearable. The pain in my ear was bullet worthy. Its going to take at least two weeks to kick it. Hope the Boy does too.
Posted via Mobile Device

if it doesn't stop you should check for an ear infection. The allergies are out of control though. My throat had been itchy all day my nose won't stop running and sneezing. We drove by the lake and it looked like it snowed out with all the white crap that's floating around the air. I hope you feel better soon lady :(

Feel better soon you two! :hug:
Congrats on finding the ring TBL! Can you describe it a bit?

Oh I totally have an ear infection. Been on antibiotics since Thursday night. Thanks to allergies! We are considering tubes in my ears. Things just keep getting worse. It's a bummer.

Get better too. Nothing worse than feeling like a little kid with a snot nose.
Posted via Mobile Device

HSanders said:
Feel better soon you two! :hug:
Congrats on finding the ring TBL! Can you describe it a bit?

Hmm well it's nothing fancy. It's got a square stone that's set high up and it has a very thin band that is covered in smaller diamonds. The only jewelry I wear is earrings when I remember and my grandmothers wedding ring. So I wanted one that wouldn't be too bulky. it was like bringing a kid to a candy store lol he brought me in and said tell me what you want lol but I actually ended up with one that he picked out. I tried on a bunch some triple stones some pear shape but they just didn't look right on me but it sure was fun!

Pyxis said:
Oh I totally have an ear infection. Been on antibiotics since Thursday night. Thanks to allergies! We are considering tubes in my ears. Things just keep getting worse. It's a bummer.

Get better too. Nothing worse than feeling like a little kid with a snot nose.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ohhh I didn't realize you already got checked out! Hopefully that starts kicking in soon! Took about 3 days for the boys meds to clear him up.

I'll feel better when all the shit in the air goes away lol

Hmm well it's nothing fancy. It's got a square stone that's set high up and it has a very thin band that is covered in smaller diamonds. The only jewelry I wear is earrings when I remember and my grandmothers wedding ring. So I wanted one that wouldn't be too bulky. it was like bringing a kid to a candy store lol he brought me in and said tell me what you want lol but I actually ended up with one that he picked out. I tried on a bunch some triple stones some pear shape but they just didn't look right on me but it sure was fun!

It sounds gorgeous! And the bold is a great sign...means he really knows you well. :)

Ohhh and we are also the proud parents of 2 adorable baby cockteils :) they're still too little to bring home but they will be ready in about 10 days :) they are hand fed so they will love being out of the cage. Now we just need names. 2 females
Here's a piece of advice as a former cockateil owner. Wait until you are feeling better before bringing the birds home as birds in the cockatoo family are quite prone to respiratory illnesses especially when young. This also applies to keeping their cage out of drafts. Hope that you feel better soon and congrats in all of the changes in your life. You deserve them.:toast:

taltos said:
Here's a piece of advice as a former cockateil owner. Wait until you are feeling better before bringing the birds home as birds in the cockatoo family are quite prone to respiratory illnesses especially when young. This also applies to keeping their cage out of drafts. Hope that you feel better soon and congrats in all of the changes in your life. You deserve them.:toast:

Oh I'm just suffering from allergies and test results show that he is clear of strep. They are still too little to bring home anyway. hopefully we can teach them how to talk. Either way I love those birds :) and thank you I'm pretty excited for what the future has in store for me

HSanders said:
It sounds gorgeous! And the bold is a great sign...means he really knows you well. :)

I loved it and can't to where it! Lol but who knows when that will be

Well surprise to me we went to the jewelry store today and I picked out my ring :) I have no idea when he's buying it or when I'm getting it but its gorgeous and was made by hand and I swear it was made just for me. We also get a nice bonus we get to go to any sports teams game anywhere we want. I am thinking seattle sounds good. :)

Seattle huh.

You weren't there last Wednesday by any chance, were you?

I've never been always wanted to go so why not go see the patriots play there? :)

I'm expecting you to be getting tix for the home opener at Gillette. The usual crew will be there, so you had better be, too.

Back