KC Chiefs fan.....

You were challenged to a formally sanctioned Facts-Off and you refused. You'll never crack the top 50 with that attitude mister!

Why lie?

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

In our defense, it's hard to pay attention to a typical Chiefs fan who is bragging that the chiefs will be able to back into the playoffs because the Chargers/Raiders/Broncos all suck. Over the past two decades the Pats have faced some good teams that challenged us year after year and were tough outs. The chiefs aren't one of them. Your team isn't as good as it was last year, the only year since 1970 that you were any good, and you still failed to make the cut. (this is your cue to tell me you'd be world champions except Dee Ford Coin Toss Sutter. yawn.)

Know your history....

1971..10-3

Brady is about done, Mahomes has yet to reach his prime. Maybe not this season, but next season....yep, Chiefs win it all.

bragging that the chiefs will be able to back into the playoffs because the Chargers/Raiders/Broncos all suck. Over the past two decades the Pats have faced some good teams that challenged us year after year and were tough outs. The chiefs aren't one of them.
1. Winning your division and competing for HFA isn't "sliding into the playoffs".
2. If you think the team that took you to OT in the AFCCG isn't a "tough out", then you simply have severe comprehension problems.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Why lie?

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Know your history....

1971..10-3

Brady is about done, Mahomes has yet to reach his prime. Maybe not this season, but next season....yep, Chiefs win it all.

Mr Ubeja, the Chiefs did go to the AFCCG in 1993, and were a dirty (uncalled) helmet-to-helmet hit on Joe Montana (the TRUE GOAT -,4-0 in Super Bowls with nary an interception in any of them...) away from a Super Bowl berth...

Know your history, sir.

1. Winning your division and competing for HFA isn't "sliding into the playoffs".
2. If you think the team that took you to OT in the AFCCG isn't a "tough out", then you simply have severe comprehension problems.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Mr Ubeja, the Chiefs did go to the AFCCG in 1993, and were a dirty (uncalled) helmet-to-helmet hit on Joe Montana (the TRUE GOAT -,4-0 in Super Bowls with nary an interception in any of them...) away from a Super Bowl berth...

Know your history, sir.

He was talking the 70's, right?

Your team isn't as good as it was last year, the only year since 1970 that you were any good, and you still failed to make the cut

Know your history....

1971..10-3

I stand corrected. You're absolutely right. You've only sucked since 1971.

And you still aren't as good as you were last year. The Pats are better than last year. And like all queefs you don't grasp the concept that defense is as important to winning as offense. Mahomes is very good, and he can score 24 against a tough defense like the Texans. That doesn't help if your defense gives up 31. Those "L"s in the Loss column are adding adding up. watch out for Oakland.

I stand corrected. You're absolutely right. You've only sucked since 1971.

And you still aren't as good as you were last year. The Pats are better than last year. And like all queefs you don't grasp the concept that defense is as important to winning as offense. Mahomes is very good, and he can score 24 against a tough defense like the Texans. That doesn't help if your defense gives up 31. Those "L"s in the Loss column are adding adding up. watch out for Oakland.
We know that our defense is dogshit.

It was last year, too.

Over the past two decades the Pats have faced some good teams that challenged us year after year and were tough outs. The chiefs aren't one of them.

If you think the team that took you to OT in the AFCCG isn't a "tough out", then you simply have severe comprehension problems.

I love people who can't read and don't know the difference between teams like the Colts, Steelers, and Ravens that were great year after year and won superbowls in the last two decades and a team like the chiefs that so far has a total of one good year since 1971 and not a single superbowl since 1970, and has lost 12 of its last 14 playoff games.

Re-read my post (Hint: pay special attention to the red) and then talk about who has comprehension problems. If you still can't figure it out, have someone explain it to you, preferably using one-syllable words.

BTW, those tough outs sometimes beat us, something the chiefs haven't done since Alex Smith was your QB.

...here.

Looking forward to taking over soon, yep, the Pats "were" great but it is time for a change.

There's already a thread for this asshole! It's already all been explained. They know misery is coming and they will live out their golden years with only fading memories of what was.

There's already a thread for this asshole! It's already all been explained. They know misery is coming and they will live out their golden years with only fading memories of what was.

Better than fading memories of what never was. :shrug:

Remember that time on chiefsplanet when the guy started a thread about wearing a Pollard jersey to Boston and then a bunch of posters were wishing injury on Brady but then Mahomes got injured?

Ubeja Vontell is a Trivia Trainee on chiefsplanet.com He's currently unranked, ok guy?

Finally one of you two slappies said something interesting.

What the fuck does that mean?

I understand what trivia is, obviously, but why is he being trained?

And if he was ranked would that make him more respectable to you?

A trivia question for our honored guests:

Before the name "Chiefs" was settled upon for the former Dallas Texans what were 3 other names considered for that hapless franchise that would later become famous for losing close games to the Patriots?

(Note: there were actually 4 because Hunt actually considered keeping the name of Texans, which would have been unintentionally hilarious.)

I love people who can't read and don't know the difference between teams like the Colts, Steelers, and Ravens that were great year after year and won superbowls in the last two decades and a team like the chiefs that so far has a total of one good year since 1971 and not a single superbowl since 1970, and has lost 12 of its last 14 playoff games.

Re-read my post (Hint: pay special attention to the red) and then talk about who has comprehension problems. If you still can't figure it out, have someone explain it to you, preferably using one-syllable words.

BTW, those tough outs sometimes beat us, something the chiefs haven't done since Alex Smith was your QB.
Yeah, I think Mahomes beats the Pats twice this year.

Alex Smith was our QB a whopping 2 years ago, I love how you talk about that like it's ancient history...even though, you know, I get it...Mahomes is the present and the future, and all...

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Finally one of you two slappies said something interesting.

What the fuck does that mean?

I understand what trivia is, obviously, but why is he being trained?

And if he was ranked would that make him more respectable to you?
<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="12784654" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="0.9130434782608695"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/face-palm-todd-haley-kansas-chiefs-upset-gif-12784654">Face Palm Todd Haley GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/facepalm-gifs">Facepalm GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

I remember that clip.

It happened right after Rex crossed the goal line in OT.

To me he looks upset, but not really surprised.

I remember that clip.

It happened right after Rex crossed the goal line in OT.

To me he looks upset, but not really surprised.

Of course he's upset. Offside? Cointoss?

Unfair!!!

Yeah, I think Mahomes beats the Pats twice this year.

Alex Smith was our QB a whopping 2 years ago, I love how you talk about that like it's ancient history...even though, you know, I get it...Mahomes is the present and the future, and all...

Mahomes hasn't beaten the Pats when fully healthy. Do you really expect a gimpy Mahomes to beat the Pats with this defense?

It would be ironic if they rush him back before he's healthy and something really bad happens to him. Kermit, obviously.

I would usually expect this type of infestation had the so-called-rival actually beat the pats. KC facing Packers with no kermit... Chefs should start worrying about making the playoffs and maybe, maybe getting the 2nd bye.

Back