Kenbrell Thompkins

No. The lighter was perilously close to the exit point. Felt the heat for a quick second. Little scary.

Edit: That video looks like a fake to me.
Ya, but funny as fvck though...

Ya, but funny as fvck though...

The fact that it took him two tries makes it seem believable. But the actual flame is definitely bluer than the flame in the video.

Hard to believe that I am a molder of young minds despite my past.....

no thank you very much, there's a reason why he was cut in the first place

He was cut to make room for a LB and we had depth at WR. No other reason. And Bill said that he had hoped he would clear waivers to keep him on the PS.

Don't they need someone to fill in for Dobson the next time he's hurt (likely by week 1)?

:coffee:

It looks like they got him. They just traded for Jalen Saunders!!! Kenbrell Thompkins chances are looking worse every second and the WRs at the end of the roster or guys that are on the bubble could be impacted. If you think Dobson is one of those guys he clearly has a bit more competition.

link

It looks like they got him. They just traded for Jalen Saunders!!! Kenbrell Thompkins chances are looking worse every second and the WRs at the end of the roster or guys that are on the bubble could be impacted. If you think Dobson is one of those guys he clearly has a bit more competition.

link

I'm thinking they picked up Saunder more for his specialty at returns.

Probably. That was an attempt at amussment. I guess it fell short.

No problem. I usually need a :coffee: emoticon to tell if something is sarcastic or meant to be humorous.

Cuz posting on a message board is serious business.

:thumb:

The fact that it took him two tries makes it seem believable. But the actual flame is definitely bluer than the flame in the video.

Hard to believe that I am a molder of young minds despite my past.....

That's why it's called "Blue Darting".

I first heard about this from my dad of all people.

This was when I was but a wee lad and my dad was still in the active naval reserves.

He and his squadron mates were having some drinks and trading tall tales in our backyard, and my dad told a tale involving this.

As soon as my brother and I heard him tell that story we had to try it our self.

That's why it's called "Blue Darting".

I first heard about this from my dad of all people.

This was when I was but a wee lad and my dad was still in the active naval reserves.

He and his squadron mates were having some drinks and trading tall tales in our backyard, and my dad told a tale involving this.

As soon as my brother and I heard him tell that story we had to try it our self.

The consumption of alcohol (and refried beans) is a must for true effect.

I asked KOK and he said nothing, but his actions told me a lot...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TnH2pgtt7_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is this a clever way of trying to say that Kenbrell Thompkins stinks, or are you just trying to hijack the thread?

:shrug:

But, Bardy cheats...he needs that stickum...I mean...those gloves...I mean...well...the NFL says he cheats...and where there is smoke, there is fire...right?
Posted via Mobile Device

I asked KOK and he said nothing, but his actions told me a lot...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TnH2pgtt7_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is this a clever way of trying to say that Kenbrell Thompkins stinks, or are you just trying to hijack the thread?

:shrug:
:jester:

Back