bruschifan1 said:
Change of plans...
Rather than sit by the pool ALONE I ended up hitting the stores on RT 1 (Target, Old Navy, Dick's, BJ's) with the kids.... GRRRR!

What a waste of a beautiful sunny afternoon!

You and me both.

On the heels of yesterday's election debacle (and no, I didn't see anyone trying to eat their ballots :) ) I had to work all day today, on one of the only nice days this week. On top of that, I have to work on Thursday, which is Canada Day (our 4th of July). Ugh......

JPK

Undertaker #59 said:
I know it might seem like that, but I really don't care. You could go into the control panel and set my total to zero and it wouldn't matter to me. Besides, Pookie holds the post count title. :)

Not to mention, YOU are quickly catching up. ;)
As long as the girls are attractive and voluptuous, I don't mind the multiple images or posts.
________
Motorcycle Owners of America

bruschifan1 said:
This Red Sox fan is heading out to watch the Sox/Skanx game with her Yankee fan husband.

Methinks your hubby got the better part of the deal tonight.

Moebius said:
Methinks your hubby got the better part of the deal tonight.

This Sox fan just dove on his sword....... Go Pats!!!!

This thread got all the way down to number six....sooooo close ;)

nepats1012 said:
If a tree falls in the woods taking out a Dolphin fan, and no one's around to see it, is it still funny????? :D

Does it happen in December?

nepats1012 said:
Isn't that when everything concerning the Phins crashes?? :p

...usually - this year is an exception. They've decided to go ahead and crash in June so they can take off the rest of the year. :D

nepats1012 said:
WOW!!!! The thread slipped all the way down to tenth.:eek:

Hey nepats1012 - you're almost up to 60 posts now - 'bout time for another database crash to wipe you back down to zero, huh?

:D

Bite your tongue!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've done way too much whoring (actually posting in girlie threads:eek: ) to have it all be for naught. :banghead:

And really, "nepats1012" is waaaayyyy too long. I'm used to going by "mgo" (mgoblue101415) in chat and on boards and it's much shorter to type out, so just use that. I probally should just change my name around here but then I'd lose all my whoring posts. :(

Back