GReasyballbag on 10-05-2007 at 11:54 AM said:
IM with mikie
on this matter and I have plenty of grease to lube up any and all big boobs even TBrownslady*:D :thumb:

Something I learned long ago: Never offer to lube up a lady unless she asks you to.

:thumb:

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 01:58 PM said:
I can only imagine the story behind that comment LOL

lol.

It's really not a long story, but it has a happy ending:

I was with a girl once and I offered some lube and called me a dick and said she didn't need it.

Then she offered for me to check and see for myself that she was good to go and all was forgiven.

Brownfan80 on 10-05-2007 at 02:09 PM said:
lol.

It's really not a long story, but it has a happy ending:

I was with a girl once and I offered some lube and called me a dick and said she didn't need it.

Then she offered for me to check and see for myself that she was good to go and all was forgiven.

Ahhh I understand completely :D

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 02:16 PM said:
Ahhh I understand completely :D

I didn't know it was such a sensitive issue but she was really pissed for about ten seconds there, so I learned my lesson.

Brownfan80 on 10-05-2007 at 02:18 PM said:
I didn't know it was such a sensitive issue but she was really pissed for about ten seconds there, so I learned my lesson.

Well I am not sure why she would get pissed, but some girls don't need it as you found out lol. I guess maybe the fact that you assumed she needed it? I dunno lol but how are you supposed to know she is the type that doesn't need any.

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 02:21 PM said:
Well I am not sure why she would get pissed, but some girls don't need it as you found out lol. I guess maybe the fact that you assumed she needed it? I dunno lol but how are you supposed to know she is the type that doesn't need any.

Yeah she seemed to take it personal that I "thought she'd need it", and clearly she didn't at all, so I learned my lesson that day, "if you can't make it rain yourself then don't offer the sprinkler until she asks for it."

Since that decision life's been much easier. And most of the time it's not needed except for some extra fun, which it really can add when used correctly. :)

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 02:36 PM said:
LOL nice! We are hogging this thread! LOL

I think they were all waiting to see if I could coax nudes out of you.. (I have a penchant for that). lol

Brownfan80 on 10-05-2007 at 02:41 PM said:
I think they were all waiting to see if I could coax nudes out of you.. (I have a penchant for that). lol

ahhh but even if you could would I be dumb enough to post them right in here?

For the record, lube doesn't always have to be used strictly as lube.

K-Y now makes a lubricant that warms upon contact, which is awesome.

Back