TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 02:43 PM said:
ahhh but even if you could would I be dumb enough to post them right in here?

That's a great point.

They probably are far too hot to send to everybody on the board. You should email them to me and I'll let you know which ones are safe for public viewing.

:D :thumb: ;)

mgoblue101415 on 10-05-2007 at 02:44 PM said:
For the record, lube doesn't always have to be used strictly as lube.

K-Y now makes a lubricant that warms upon contact, which is awesome.

MGO! Welcome to the world of the Brown fans :) Your input is always welcomed! And you are right! I have never actually used any type of it myself I have only tested the tasty lube things on my hand at parties. They do get hot and feel funny when you blow on them

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 02:46 PM said:
They do get hot and feel funny when you blow on them

That's what she said!

1387.jpg

Brownfan80 on 10-05-2007 at 02:45 PM said:
That's a great point.

They probably are far too hot to send to everybody on the board. You should email them to me and I'll let you know which ones are safe for public viewing.

:D :thumb: ;)

Nice try I will give you that! LOL But it won't work :) I know how you men roll

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 02:49 PM said:
Nice try I will give you that! LOL But it won't work :) I know how you men roll

I refused to be lumped in with the common heathen.

I'm a different sort. An artist at heart. I enjoy the beauty of the female form. :D

ROFL ROFL

wow walking into this thread feels like i just walked into my apartment and my girlfriend is comparing sex toys with a bunch of her friends in the living room

Bradys Bunch on 10-05-2007 at 02:53 PM said:
brown fan when are we making the patriots planet song?!

Dude, I totally forgot about that!

Now that you re-mention it I'll get started on it this weekend. I've gotta come up with a riff that is both manly and zany at the same time.

If there's one thing that this forum has it's testosterone and buffoonery.. Actually I guess that's two things, but you get my point.

Oh we are so going to rock the house man.

Bradys Bunch on 10-05-2007 at 02:52 PM said:
wow walking into this thread feels like i just walked into my apartment and my girlfriend is comparing sex toys with a bunch of her friends in the living room

LMAO alot better than my brother walking in to his house while the male stripper from our bachelorette party was still there!

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 02:57 PM said:
LMAO alot better than my brother walking in to his house while the male stripper from our bachelorette party was still there!

hahaha thats great

Brownfan80 on 10-05-2007 at 02:56 PM said:
Dude, I totally forgot about that!

Now that you re-mention it I'll get started on it this weekend. I've gotta come up with a riff that is both manly and zany at the same time.

If there's one thing that this forum has it's testosterone and buffoonery.. Actually I guess that's two things, but you get my point.

Oh we are so going to rock the house man.

oh we definatly are going to rock the balls off the planet but the hard part is going to be writing the lyrics, i mean, there are a lot of people that post on here lol

Ummm....just how, ummm, involved were you all at that time?

hahaha

shirtsleeve on 10-05-2007 at 03:02 PM said:
Ummm....just how, ummm, involved were you all at that time?

I THINK he came after they were done and leaving. I mean god love my brother for letting us use his house for it but it was pretty funny when he came home :) He had a house full of drunk women and 2 male entertainers.

Bradys Bunch on 10-05-2007 at 03:02 PM said:
oh we definatly are going to rock the balls off the planet but the hard part is going to be writing the lyrics, i mean, there are a lot of people that post on here lol

I will definitely figure that out. It might be a 24 minute song.. but i'll figure that out!

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 03:05 PM said:
I THINK he came after they were done and leaving. I mean god love my brother for letting us use his house for it but it was pretty funny when he came home :) He had a house full of drunk women and 2 male entertainers.

Actually, I gotta give props to your brother for arriving when he did. A whole house full of drunk, horny, and frustrated women, (hopefully mostly not related, but just friends of the bride to be) and here he is, the only guy left around. Like fishing in a barrell!>)

shirtsleeve on 10-05-2007 at 03:14 PM said:
Actually, I gotta give props to your brother for arriving when he did. A whole house full of drunk, horny, and frustrated women, (hopefully mostly not related, but just friends of the bride to be) and here he is, the only guy left around. Like fishing in a barrell!>)

Well the only straight guy cause I am thinking the strippers were lovers LOL. Half of us were related and his gf was sleeping in his bedroom cause she was sick LOL. Plus we were on our way into Boston :) Oh man what a night :)

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 03:18 PM said:
Well the only straight guy cause I am thinking the strippers were lovers LOL. Half of us were related and his gf was sleeping in his bedroom cause she was sick LOL. Plus we were on our way into Boston :) Oh man what a night :)

Poor B*stard!

Back