Leaving Boston

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
I have not had the time to get on the internet during my stay until now. Were leaving to go to the airport in about 10 minuntes. I wanted to thank everyone for the birthday love!! I had an awesome time up here and can't wait to come back. You are all awesome. I'm sure there's a birthday thread for me here-just don't have the time to browse right now but will at work tomorrow. Thanks again and I hope you all have an awesome weekend.

:heart:
NCP

If you guys took any pics at the game, put together an album.

Not sure if there are enough for an album.

NC once again had a blast with u! I LOOOOVED the accents and could probably listen to the 2 of you talk allll dya long LOL I have a 3 hour layover in Charlotte on my way home so we will have to grab some dinner or something!

Maybe you leavs BOSTON because it is ThE WOERSDT!!! POYTON MANNING IS BEST!!! Maybe you could move to INDIANPOHOILS (where ist eh Colts!!! (best)!!)

PatriOTS Fans do not even know enough!!! It is saying COLTS IS BEST!!!! Maybe people leave Boston becasue it is WORST!!!! INdionapoiLIS SI BESTT!!! I have been there and everyone agress it is BEST!!!! All #1 experts say Indiaonpoilis and COlTS is BESTBEST!!!!

WTF is this supposed to even say?

PatriOTS Fans do not even know enough!!! It is saying COLTS IS BEST!!!! Maybe people leave Boston becasue it is WORST!!!! INdionapoiLIS SI BESTT!!! I have been there and everyone agress it is BEST!!!! All #1 experts say Indiaonpoilis and COlTS is BESTBEST!!!!
Your a fool...:coffee:

Brilliant!

I meant tommysgirl.....sorry.
I don''t love the douche. I get the act. He has taken the absolute stupidity of people like D22, Dashoe, the new crapper twins and rolled them all into one to point out how dumb they all really are.

Should he keep it to just the Colts threads though? Absolutely. It will get old real quick in the other ones.

Back