Lee, Congrats on getting Chad "Peddington"

Quick, someone copy and paste the Culpepper analysis by D22 and change it to Chad. That should take care of it. ROFL

Well, the Dolphins have the ultimate Dink and Dunker. At least ours can throw 30 yards downfield. ROFL

Guess the kid isn't ready for the big time yet.

Oh well, "peddington" is a slight step up.

They said a few weeks ago all the QB's were playing poorly...so for that Im glad they got a veteran in the mix for the competition...but Im really not a big Peddington fan...hes OK & definateley not a Tom Brady or Manning type you can have total confidence & faith in...

He's not going to throw 40-50 yards downfield, but he's still a serviceable QB that doesn't make too many dumb decisions in the pocket.

They said a few weeks ago all the QB's were playing poorly...so for that Im glad they got a veteran in the mix for the competition...but Im really not a big Peddington fan...hes OK & definateley not a Tom Brady or Manning type you can have total confidence & faith in...

I think its a major upgrade for the phins....prepare to possibly win a few this year Lee...congrats....:toast:

Quick, someone copy and paste the Culpepper analysis by D22 and change it to Chad. That should take care of it. ROFL

Well, the Dolphins have the ultimate Dink and Dunker. At least ours can throw 30 yards downfield. ROFL

Give us Moss for a year & we'll give you guys Ricky or Brown ...then you'll finally have a balanced offense instead of that "1 Trick Pony" that will be alot weaker anyway without Stallworths threat on the other side...

They say Ricky is looking sharp & the hardest worker on the team...and Parcells even likes him...take your pick ,,, cause you guys have 5 second string RB's

Give us Moss for a year & we'll give you guys Ricky or Brown ...then you'll finally have a balanced offense instead of that "1 Trick Pony" that will be alot weaker anyway without Stallworths threat on the other side...

They say Ricky is looking sharp & the hardest worker on the team...and Parcells even likes him...take your pick ,,, cause you guys have 5 second string RB's

Ricky's only one drug test away from a lifetime ban and he's probably got to come out every other play for a smoke ROFL

So who will you guys pick with the first draft choice next year? ROFL

I think its a major upgrade for the phins....prepare to possibly win a few this year Lee...congrats....:toast:

Thanks...I know the rookies are playing poorley and I still haven't heard if Peddigton is automatic as the #1 ...I knpw we will have a great Run game with Brown & Ricky and our OL is beefed up....

Thanks...I know the rookies are playing poorley and I still haven't heard if Peddigton is automatic as the #1 ...I knpw we will have a great Run game with Brown & Ricky and our OL is beefed up....

You don't pay 6 million for a backup numbnuts. That would make him the highest paid backup.

Ricky's only one drug test away from a lifetime ban and he's probably got to come out every other play for a smoke ROFL

So who will you guys pick with the first draft choice next year? ROFL

In all dead seriousness...and Im not being a Dolphin ball washing homer either..hear me out...
this is a fair character referance...that I can'r say about olot of other big players & even punk asses chest beaters in this league...

Ricky seriously was diagnosed with a social disorder when he was with the Saints..if you remember he did every interview with his helmet on...not to mention the unbelievable pressure that was put on him by Ditka..I love Ditka but he really beat the fvck out of Ricky and literally told every team Ricky's going to Run...Run...Run...from the 1st qtr right to the last ....so try and stop him...

Then he got meds & treatment and got better...and yes its true...just like 80% of the NFL Ricky also puffed weed and his condition most likely gave him more reason to smoke than just to get high...seriosly...and still hear me out...

When he got busted & suspended he didn't go off like PacMan & beat woman & get pulled over with guns like half these punks...this is the reason why i am sympathetic to Ricky...he went to UCLA and studied alternative medicines on his year off and also went to India for more study...and his last positive test he & even his mom pleaded with the NFL that his positive test was from Herbal Medicines not marajuana & I can believe that considering his situation and the length he went to study these medicines instead of being a Punk ass gheto boy...

And lastly have you ever once seen Ricky sopike the ball like an asshole or bang his chest & jump around like a fool the way Bettis did getting tackled by a 185lb DB ...and he has never spoken a single cocky arrogent word in press conferance..and Ricky is definately a top 3-5 RB threat this leagues has ever had ...

In all dead seriousness...and Im not being a Dolphin ball washing homer either..hear me out...
this is a fair character referance...that I can'r say about olot of other big players & even punk asses chest beaters in this league...

Ricky seriously was diagnosed with a social disorder when he was with the Saints..if you remember he did every interview with his helmet on...not to mention the unbelievable pressure that was put on him by Ditka..I love Ditka but he really beat the fvck out of Ricky and literally told every team Ricky's going to Run...Run...Run...from the 1st qtr right to the last ....so try and stop him...

Then he got meds & treatment and got better...and yes its true...just like 80% of the NFL Ricky also puffed weed and his condition most likely gave him more reason to smoke than just to get high...seriosly...and still hear me out...

When he got busted & suspended he didn't go off like PacMan & beat woman & get pulled over with guns like half these punks...this is the reason why i am sympathetic to Ricky...he went to UCLA and studied alternative medicines on his year off and also went to India for more study...and his last positive test he & even his mom pleaded with the NFL that his positive test was from Herbal Medicines not marajuana & I can believe that considering his situation and the length he went to study these medicines instead of being a Punk ass gheto boy...

And lastly have you ever once seen Ricky sopike the ball like an asshole or bang his chest & jump around like a fool the way Bettis did getting tackled by a 185lb DB ...and he has never spoken a single cocky arrogent word in press conferance..and Ricky is definately a top 3-5 RB threat this leagues has ever had ...

What does smoking pot have to do with the kind of guy he is? I don't believe for a minute that his positive test was from anything other than pot... It's only a matter of time before Ricky is banned. ROFL

SO to sum it up, Ricky isn't cut out for the life of an NFL player. He just isn't mentally suited for it. In this league, you need not only the physical gifts, but the mental toughness to deal with the pressure.

That's not a bash either. Lots of people aren't cut out for an NFL career.

Personally, I like Ricky Williams. I think he's got some serious issues and is very misunderstood by the masses.

As far as the chest thumping crap goes, who really gives a shit. At least those guys are out there playing and not getting themselves suspended. I fail to see how Ricky is any better than anyone else just because he's whacked in his head.

I like Ricky....that test was positive for "herb"...not "herbal"...please..yes the guy did not go off beating women or robbing people a la Clarett..cudos!..BUT he did go off on a SMOKING binge!! Hey the guy has issues and I feel for him, but one thing I DO NOT belive in is that the ADA has anything to do with NFL football. IF you can't hack it or put the right effort into the game you go get a different job...one with ADA rules. I'm all for the NFL offering help to someone, by all means. BUT I want NO rules that excuse someone on the practice or football field. Good luck to him but I don't think he has the "desire" to play...which means while he has all the talent in the world and probably will do very well he will be missing the 10% he needs to BE something special.

I've always liked "Peddington"...but you won't find his with any NFL records..seriously look up the name,..NOWHERE will you find him! :)

Pennington is a very good QB, very, very accurate and smart. THIS is a QB that doesn't and can't throw the ball downfield!!! Yet he still sets records for completion percentage! He makes his reads very good and will not turn the ball over like the other Miami QBs.

I do like how the jests and doophins will face each other for their first game...Yes I will be rooting for the doophins that day (and Favre to have 4 INTS)...Pennington is a class act, Favre the last three years or so not so much (If the jests think Favre is going to "help" or "advise" their younger guys they only have to look at his comments in GB about NOT helping Rodgers).

Jests are a better team IMO, but I think Pennington being the smarter and better prepared QB cancels out Favres obvious advantage in actual talent...I think this is emphasized by the fact both have very little time to learn the O...and Bretts legendary lack of desire for the film room.

Is Buff still in the division?..or did they move to Canada already??

Stallworth ain't gonna be a humongous loss. We are stacked at TE and no Stallworth means more catches for Moss and Welker

Good one. I still say they should start Henne purely because he went to Michigan LOL

SO to sum it up, Ricky isn't cut out for the life of an NFL player. He just isn't mentally suited for it. In this league, you need not only the physical gifts, but the mental toughness to deal with the pressure.

That's not a bash either. Lots of people aren't cut out for an NFL career.

Personally, I like Ricky Williams. I think he's got some serious issues and is very misunderstood by the masses.

As far as the chest thumping crap goes, who really gives a shit. At least those guys are out there playing and not getting themselves suspended. I fail to see how Ricky is any better than anyone else just because he's whacked in his head.

That was a fair post ...and a good point too about the mental part of being a high profile NFL player...everyone deals with it in many ways...he just happens to puff a little weed before taking piss tests.....LMAO!!!...I actually question his intelligence more than his mental toughness..

And I think the chest banging looks stupid and most of the chest bangers aren't even top of the league...just cocky pricks...I still love what Barry Sanders said when a reporter asked him once why doesn't he ever spike the ball...Barry said " My dad told me after my first NFL TD to act like Ive been there before"

I

Is Buff still in the division?..or did they move to Canada already??

Thats funny... do you think that may happen in the "New International NFL" league...Jets and Dolphins did all these great off season moves but you watch...the bills will be the sleeper!!!

You are right about the Bills. Though the Dolphins and Jets have both made upgrades at the QB possition, I don't think they can knock the Pats off. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pats lose a game to any of the other divisional opponents, but they should still win the division. The Bills get in on a wildcard. I'll be pulling for the Phins to finish ahead of the Jets, though.

Back