Let's go Cowboys!!

Not so fast, Ravens bitchez!!!

FACT: I don't even know who that guy is that just ran for an 82-yard TD.

Without any hint of a joke, I hope the Dallas plane crashes on the way to their next game, and all of the stewardesses and other non-Dallas personnel on board are the only survivors.

What a bunch of worthless twats.

So much for the theory that Baltimore would be all bummed out about that Pittsburgh game and Dallas would be all inspired by the last game shit.

Phuck you Dallas. Right in the face.

Without any hint of a joke, I hope the Dallas plane crashes on the way to their next game, and all of the stewardesses and other non-Dallas personnel on board are the only survivors.

What a bunch of worthless twats.

So much for the theory that Baltimore would be all bummed out about that Pittsburgh game and Dallas would be all inspired by the last game shit.

Phuck you Dallas. Right in the face.

Yup. I've given up hope now.

If you have given up hope, I think it's time to giggle a little at T.O. and the rest of the Cowboys.

I am sick to the heart about Pats maybe not going to the playoffs (but Fins and Jets could still lose), but those two Ravens TD's and the Fake FG play made me cheer just the same. I know I probably suck as a fan, but I do hate the Cowboys very much.

Did anyone else notice the factoid about the Cowboys having a losing record after the month of November for the last 11 years? Beating the 1987-1997 Saints.

I have a lot of NFC fans in my family (Giants, Redskins, Cowboys and Bears) and I have been saying all season that the NFC is weaker than the AFC. Tonight proved the point and it hurt the Pats chances in the process. Now we've got to root for either the Jets or Dolphins (something I've NEVER done) in Week 17.

hey, all hope is not lost. they could still lose to the jags...

:suicide:

Back