LOL @ Jests again!

6EFINRINGS

Reaction score
The tears of Jests fans over at JestInsider makes me feel warm and fuzzy.. LOL :toast:

roflcopter.jpg

Just a note. As much as I hate them and their mouths, that D still does not suck. Two ST touchdowns subtracted and the Jests had that one won by 10.

roflcopter.gif

Thank you football god for having Little Schotty calling three pass plays at the end and making Sanchize run backwards 20 yards on a 15 yard pass.

lol.gif

This is FROM a Jets Fan LOL-

The 2009 New York Jets are...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bunch of dicks...

That's probably the best way to describe this team...we talk, we talk alot, and we have not backed it up yet with a 4-4 record and we will continue to talk...

We're a bunch of dicks..thank you, have a nice night folks!

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203163

My favorite thread title was the one that said something like:

"We shouldn't have a white guy return punts". It got removed pretty quickly LOL.

Well when you win the SB in week 2 it can kinda cover up the fact that your team sucks ass.

God, I hate the Jets.

Every Tear that falls from a Jets fans face is like a little ray of sunshine to me....

My favorite thread title was the one that said something like:

"We shouldn't have a white guy return punts". It got removed pretty quickly LOL.

No, he was misquoted. He said that White guy not a white guy! Ya know, Joseph White? He is a WR on their shadow roster/scout team.:D

Just a note. As much as I hate them and their mouths, that D still does not suck. Two ST touchdowns subtracted and the Jests had that one won by 10.

STs are part of the game.

I have a warm feeling inside, can't wait to visit gang green later.
Posted via Mobile Device

I swear Sanchez was soo close to crying. What craptacular football all over my TV today jeezus.

I feel dirty I'm rooted for and happy the Fins won a Game. At least next week I can see them get beat down by the pats.

I swear Sanchez was soo close to crying. What craptacular football all over my TV today jeezus.

Yeah, Paz, when I saw him on the sideline with that weepy, whiny, pathetic face, I said to Brian, "Grow the f*ck up, sunshine. You're not in college anymore."

That was a pathetic display for an NFL QB.

They have to have set a record for a "drop off" from a Super Bowl team.

From week 2 Super Bowl winners to a .500 team and fading......

Back