LOL, Jesus, the Season cant come quick enough

Denism

Conas ata t?
Reaction score
Jesus guys & Gals, wtf is goin on here?

I know the post season is quiet and not much Pats news to report but God Damn, all the Threads about "GFY" and "Im outta here"!

One of the great things and attractions about this site is the whole attitude here, yes we can talk football, but we can also talk about boobs and beefcakes aswell>)

Anything goes here which is ofc a good thing but some ppl take things here waay to seriously, maybe its just me but thats the great thing about PP, anything goes.....

This site is one of the very few that has many Non Pats fans here everyday that mingle with everyone and get along, that can share a laugh and a joke without being Trolls, we have many Oppisition fans here that actually come here first before there own team sites, thats gotta count for something

Roll on next season ppl, and till then drink a Sam Adams or something, tune into the Celts and enjoy their victory to come :)

Hey Denis, I saw a game played today at a park within Boston College that seemed like cricket to me, but it was all Irish guys playing it. I was told that the Irish don't play cricket, so what is the name for this game that 30 +/- Irish lads were playing? Thanks.

I know the post season is quiet and not much Pats news to report but God Damn, all the Threads about "GFY" and "Im outta here"!

What?! What'd I do?! :)

Jesus: The Season

"A new reality based television series based on a semi-pro football team in Bethlehem, circa 30 AD"

Have you seen the ads for "Hamlet 2"? It's very "Dogma"-like. ROFL

Back