Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Meanwhile I'm told the Pats haven't begun talks with Thuney yet. They have til July 15 to wrap it up or risk losing him after this season. $15M is a lot for an OG no matter how it's spun. The options are to let him play on the FT this year and let him walk after the season, sign him long term, or trade him for a player now or a draft pick next year. I'm braced for anything at this point.

And yet who did they ride the whole 4th Q and OT to beat KC and play the Rams?

Some of us appreciate him.

Rams? Edelman. But that’s great that they relied on him in a playoff win in January of 2019. I’m not really sure how that disputes the accurate statement that he’s been injury prone since coming here.

And yet who did they ride the whole 4th Q and OT to beat KC and play the Rams?

Some of us appreciate him.

He's the prototype Pats player.

Tough. Versatile. Dependable. Does his job and is completely quiet off the football field. Glad he's back for another year.

He's the prototype Pats player.

Tough. Versatile. Dependable. Does his job and is completely quiet off the football field. Glad he's back for another year.

Burkhead is a binkie of BB. That's a fact.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Lazar and I have had conversations about Harry. Finally he agrees with me that Harry should play in the slot (or at least flanker inside the numbers) like Anquan Boldin.

Evan Lazar@ezlazar
Always thought N’Keal Harry’s ideal role was as a big slot. Similar to JuJu. Issue for the #Patriots is that they need Harry to play outside (Edelman, Sanu, Meyers are slots). That’s why the @footwork_king1 has Harry drilling route releases all day.
A role that has elements of Deebo Samuel (on schemed touches) and JuJu would play best to Harry’s current strengths. #Patriots hope he can develop on the outside. For the time being, that’s where he can most help the team.

Pats make it official
Ecb0t2AXsAQRN90

Anyone hearing rumors about ABrown today?

There's talk of him signing a vet min deal with the Pats

I've also heard the Texans want him

Today on IG
Ecby0cHWsAMPCQP

Anyone hearing rumors about ABrown today?

There's talk of him signing a vet min deal with the Pats

I've also heard the Texans want him

Today on IG
Ecby0cHWsAMPCQP

What the hell??? Now that would be even more surprising than the Newton signing!!

Rams? Edelman. But that’s great that they relied on him in a playoff win in January of 2019. I’m not really sure how that disputes the accurate statement that he’s been injury prone since coming here.

Thus the very nature of the RBBC philosophy for the position that takes by far the most pounding.

When it matters most he’s delivered. Always a spot on my roster.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

What the hell??? Now that would be even more surprising than the Newton signing!!

What.

The.

Fvck?

Antonio Brown for vet minimum doesn't sound bad. It would be like a re-do of last year since he had to open his mouth and screw it all up. This would be a fool me once type of deal, so not too sure it would happen. Also who knows what type of suspension he might get. Is he even cleared to sign with an NFL team?

Antonio Brown for vet minimum doesn't sound bad. It would be like a re-do of last year since he had to open his mouth and screw it all up. This would be a fool me once type of deal, so not too sure it would happen. Also who knows what type of suspension he might get. Is he even cleared to sign with an NFL team?

He is free to sign with any team afaik, but in typical NFL fashion, the punishment has yet to be delivered, and probably won't be until he signs with a team

I'm all for bringing AB back on a minimum contract. It would piss Brady off immensely if they did so I'm all for it

I'm all for bringing AB back on a minimum contract. It would piss Brady off immensely if they did so I'm all for it

Brady does not give a shit who the pats sign. He has a pretty good crew where he is and does not care what the pats are doing right now. He wanted brown here because we didnt have shit to throw to. As far as Brown, yeah I dont see that happening, if they were willing to lose a ton of cap space to cut him bringing him back would be silly. There is something not right about him for whatever reason and if he goes to the pats, the league will suspend him.

Brady does not give a shit who the pats sign. He has a pretty good crew where he is and does not care what the pats are doing right now. He wanted brown here because we didnt have shit to throw to. As far as Brown, yeah I dont see that happening, if they were willing to lose a ton of cap space to cut him bringing him back would be silly. There is something not right about him for whatever reason and if he goes to the pats, the league will suspend him.

So you know exactly what Brady thinks, eh?

Shocking that you think you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back