Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Don't like how low those numbers are at this point, and I'm surprised to see Onwenu that high. Maybe he's getting extra credit for babysitting Wynn's dramatic failure?

Bourne starting to emerge is good news on a number of levels. Possibly most of all because it will facilitate Agholor's coming breakout in the form of some connections on numbers that are higher up on the route tree.

Don't like how low those numbers are at this point, and I'm surprised to see Onwenu that high. Maybe he's getting extra credit for babysitting Wynn's dramatic failure?

Bourne starting to emerge is good news on a number of levels. Possibly most of all because it will facilitate Agholor's coming breakout in the form of some connections on numbers that are higher up on the route tree.

Bourne has come from last to first in only 2 weeks. I'm also worried at Agholor and Mac connecting. That could stretch the field to open up under routes for the TEs and Meyers.

They'll all get there soon. I'm patient.

The Cowboys have cut pro bowl LB Jaylon Smith for some reason. It has surprised everyone. I wonder will Bill take a look? Before pulling the trigger on Collins. Dallas will still owe Smith over $7 million.
The first thought that comes to mind is, "He sucks".

Bourne has come from last to first in only 2 weeks. I'm also worried at Agholor and Mac connecting. That could stretch the field to open up under routes for the TEs and Meyers.

They'll all get there soon. I'm patient.
Every year it seems like our team comes together around Thanksgiving. Weren't we .500 after losing to the Rams in Nov 2001? If we some protection from the OLine and give Jones even one more second in the pocket, we'll be tons better.

Every year it seems like our team comes together around Thanksgiving. Weren't we .500 after losing to the Rams in Nov 2001? If we some protection from the OLine and give Jones even one more second in the pocket, we'll be tons better.
I keep hearing this, and it totally neglects one huge glaring difference between now and then.

There's always a panicky section of fans, Remember in 2014 when we played that game in KC? The game where Tom stunk the joint out and threw 2 INTs and couldn't get anything going and we lost 41-14. Many fans, the pundits all declared after the game that this showed Tom was done. He was finished and Bill must start Jimmy G next game. Many Brady fanboys forget this, but it was Bill who laughed off that analysis and suggestion that Brady be replaced. Literally, laughed at the question at a presser when a reporter asked is Tom Brady still your starting QB?

Bill stuck with him and Brady had a rocket light up his ass and the first SB win for 10 years.

We're on a slow re-build process now. Rookie QB who looks very good and new offensive players around him along with a re-jigged defense. It will take time. And time we got....

There's always a panicky section of fans, Remember in 2014 when we played that game in KC? The game where Tom stunk the joint out and threw 2 INTs and couldn't get anything going and we lost 41-14. Many fans, the pundits all declared after the game that this showed Tom was done. He was finished and Bill must start Jimmy G next game. Many Brady fanboys forget this, but it was Bill who laughed off that analysis and suggestion that Brady be replaced. Literally, laughed at the question at a presser when a reporter asked is Tom Brady still your starting QB?

Bill stuck with him and Brady had a rocket light up his ass and the first SB win for 10 years.

We're on a slow re-build process now. Rookie QB who looks very good and new offensive players around him along with a re-jigged defense. It will take time. And time we got....
The first part of your answer sounds like you're expecting the season to be salvaged. The second part sounds like you're expecting this season to be bad as part of a multi-year rebuild.

The first part of your answer sounds like you're expecting the season to be salvaged. The second part sounds like you're expecting this season to be bad as part of a multi-year rebuild.

I'm not a soothsayer, neither is anyone here. We don't know how this season will pan out, that's the only fact we can state now. We'll know at the end of the regular season how things went!

Now that we survived the Great Oline Meltdown of 2021, it might actually turn out to be a good thing. The OLine wasn't gelling anyway, and now BB has good tape on new players and some backup players playing out of position. It'll be interesting to see our lineup next week.

And for anyone moaning at the time we didn't sign Julio Jones, he has continued his injury spell and has only played 9 out of the past 21 games. In the 12 games he’s played, he’s had 63 receptions and three touchdowns. Earnings in 2020 and 2021: $37.5 million. (Tennessee owes him $11.5 million in each of the next two seasons if it keeps him.). The Titans owe Atlanta a second-round pick in 2022 and a four in ’23 (Atlanta will send back a 2023 sixth-rounder), so the cost for Jones is not only the money. Jones will be 33 in four months.

That was a good pass from the Patriots.

And for anyone moaning at the time we didn't sign Julio Jones, he has continued his injury spell and has only played 9 out of the past 21 games. In the 12 games he’s played, he’s had 63 receptions and three touchdowns. Earnings in 2020 and 2021: $37.5 million. (Tennessee owes him $11.5 million in each of the next two seasons if it keeps him.). The Titans owe Atlanta a second-round pick in 2022 and a four in ’23 (Atlanta will send back a 2023 sixth-rounder), so the cost for Jones is not only the money. Jones will be 33 in four months.

That was a good pass from Bill the ahole idiot.
FYP

Back