Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Interesting read about an under appreciated part of the problem

Wow, this article shines a new light on a problem we've all known about for years & maybe it's far more important than believed. Losing coaches. Losing scouts. Losing front office personnel. Since 2010 the number of people lost is astounding. This article puts the degree of attrition in unprecedented perspective.

I recommend every Patriot fan read it.

Wow, this article shines a new light on a problem we've all known about for years & maybe it's far more important than believed. Losing coaches. Losing scouts. Losing front office personnel. Since 2010 the number of people lost is astounding. This article puts the degree of attrition in unprecedented perspective.

I read it. Really interesting and relevant. I agree with Saban and BB who agreed with him. coaches leaving and then poaching assistants from the team they left is poor form. I don't like what Flores did for instance.

It's a good article and not wrong. I figured when Ernie and Scar left, it would have a certain effect. But, I didn't think those guys would just disappear either. Each is likely giving BB feedback as we speak. But, continuity on the staff is as important as on the field, no question. It's had to have an effect.

With Flores, to me, his jerk move came off very Manginiesque. You develop your own staff, you don't take a portion of your protege's. I would imagine that didn't sit well with the orgainization.

Let's face it, outsider of Scarnecchia, who would these coaches BB without BB?

Lastly, Kraft made an error saying the recent young talent isn't good. First, we don't truly know due to a pandemic and Newton last year. And, it's really unprofessional of him to say that while he walks by these guys in the locker room before and after games. Really bad form by the aging Kraft, who, at this point, may want to considering stepping down before he says or does more dumb things.

I don't think any of the rookie QB's can be fully judged right now either, but I do think we can rely on what the draft history has proved over the last 30 years or so. It's a safe bet that only 2 of the 5 taken in the 1st round will be significant NFL QB's and by significant we aren't even talking about Super Stars, but just legitimate NFL starters. The NFL draft has become a hype machine and they sell the idea of multiple franchise QB's every spring and we as football fans tend to buy in, reality tells us a different story.
Agreed and well put.

Seems like it's official now. Sucks for depth although to be honest I don't recall seeing him make any significant impact anytime he was out there. Next man up.

The Cowboys have cut pro bowl LB Jaylon Smith for some reason. It has surprised everyone. I wonder will Bill take a look? Before pulling the trigger on Collins. Dallas will still owe Smith over $7 million.

We have a new number 13 DB player at practice today. It's not Collins, either

Back