Looking At The Patriots 2022

These are back in Gillette and ready to roll

FQ40uDDWUAIpCe3

I have one downstairs at the bar.

The fact that he had to basically redshirt for a year because Brady was a whiny little bitch pisses me off to no end.
To me, the sad part of that entire dynamic, or lack of same, with Brady is that Brady vividly remembers and still feeds off how he felt as low round draft choice and, yet, he seemingly dismissed out of hand Meyers and others who were following in his exact shoes.

The fact that he had to basically redshirt for a year because Brady was a whiny little bitch pisses me off to no end.

Terrible take as always.

Meyers' 360 yards as a UDFA rookie from tb12 is pretty good when you consider he played behind multiple vets ahead of him thus had limited snaps, plus still got way more targets than #1 pick NKeal Harry did that same year. It was Harry who tb12 immediately saw through and froze out.

Seems kind of weird that after months of anticipation I look at that list of draft picks and don't see very much that excites me enough to want to talk about it.

Agree.

Strange will be good. That's about it.

This wasn't a good draft.

Seems kind of weird that after months of anticipation I look at that list of draft picks and don't see very much that excites me enough to want to talk about it.

I like both corners.

I'm intrigued about the speedy WR.

Two RBs is puzzling to say the least.

A poor man's Mac Jones is also puzzling.

An odd draft all in all.

Back