Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Half if not more of the players on this team aren't the future so getting rid of them now helps in multiple ways. Trade Mac, trade whomever you can and get a war chest of draft picks. Every single angle has to be looked at and figured out. This way it is starting from fresh and a clear direction for the first time in about 5 years.
The only problem with this. Is who shops for the groceries. It can't be BB. I like your avatar. lol

The only problem with this. Is who shops for the groceries. It can't be BB. I like your avatar. lol
That is the real question. If they are 1-7, and most likely are before the trade deadline, something needs to be done. I would hope Kraft would finally step in but who knows. What I do know, adding JC was a horrendous move. Adding anything and spending draft capital again would be really bad.

That is the real question. If they are 1-7, and most likely are before the trade deadline, something needs to be done. I would hope Kraft would finally step in but who knows. What I do know, adding JC was a horrendous move. Adding anything and spending draft capital again would be really bad.
I don't think they will fire bill during the season, unfortunately.

I don't think they will fire bill during the season, unfortunately.
Then the misery will continue even longer. I am okay with Bill coaching the team, and even making draft picks, only if he has people with immense oversight. He wouldn't go for that though.

Then the misery will continue even longer. I am okay with Bill coaching the team, and even making draft picks, only if he has people with immense oversight. He wouldn't go for that though.
The team is crying out for a complete reboot. It's time to move on completely from the past. I don't think it's a good idea to have a 71 year old coaching the team. And he has too many people in the org that are beholden to him.

Em, I'm just wondering....

Would you guys, eh, be up for trading Trevor for Mac?!!
Nope lol Trevor is having the affect that Drew Brees had for the Saints. There is a renewed fire in the local fanbase and they're gonna get a new stadium in a few years due to it. So it's more for us than just the on field stuff he does I love.

Nope lol Trevor is having the affect that Drew Brees had for the Saints. There is a renewed fire in the local fanbase and they're gonna get a new stadium in a few years due to it. So it's more for us than just the on field stuff he does I love.
A "renewed fire" in fucking Jacksonville... WTF...

You weren't here in the 90s when we first got the team. It absolutely was crazy here with playoffs the first 6 years of the history. 24 years of shit tends to beat you down pretty good.
You weren't here in 1960 when I went to the first Patriots game ever at BU against Denver. I have, unfortunately, been to fucking Jacksonville one too many times. Never by choice, of course. It's Podunk...

You weren't here in 1960 when I went to the first Patriots game ever at BU against Denver. I have, unfortunately, been to fucking Jacksonville one too many times. Never by choice, of course. It's Podunk...
Awesome you've been here, glad you made it out to go back home. I've been here all my life and as you say FUCKING LOVE IT.

Back