Madden '09

ohh i am sooooo pumped...... :rolleyes:
it is exactly the same ****ing game with like a new catch or celebration added in and every1 is like OMG wat a game.
same thing every year with new rosters.
havn't played the next-gen NCAA game, but the used to be way better and it was even worth more because rosters changed more than 5 or 6 players team

I’ve never actually ordered something from Amazon before the release date but I’ve been told that it arrives at your house early in the morning on the day of that release. Can anyone confirm this? I’m not sure if I want to go that route or just pick it up at Wal-Mart or something.

My friend is going to a 7/11 selling them early right now and getting me a copy. Whoooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm gonna stick with '08. You play oone Madden you've played them all. Besides my franchise is really good. I was simming and Tom got hurt. Cassel has led my team to the SB. Later today I'm gonna :hump: the Eagles with Matt

Not really because he blew it and threw 2 picks in the redzone. We even had the ball at the 20 with 30 ticks left and he still couldn't complete a pass with his pansy ass arm

Madden is overrated. Not only is it the exact same product year after year, but it isn't even remotely as enjoyable as a video game that is almost 20 years old: Super Tecmo Bowl.

Not excited but I will admit that I am at least intrigued for the first time in about 3 years. I haven't even bothered buying the game the last few years and this is coming from the guy who owned every single copy from 92-05. I downloaded the demo and the thing that really struck me was the Madden IQ test that you have to take. That is a really cool idea. I just wish I could have played more of the actual game. They only allow you to play the Madden Moment and of course that was the Giant's last drive against the Patriots. :doh: From what I could tell from the gameplay though it's still lacking.

I played Madden 08 on the Wii. I thought that shit sucked. The controls were weird as hell to me. :shrug:

In case anyone still plays the PS2 version... you have a cover that you can put in place of that hideous Brett Fav...ruh one that comes standard!

Madden-09-Custom-Cover-Welker-PS2.png

Looks nice and all, but I really expected it to look a lot better on the PS3, there doesn't seem to be much improvement. Or maybe I'm expecting too much. Who knows. I kinda lost interest in Madden after '03. To me that game was at its peak. After that year I think I bought a few other copies, but it wasn't the same. I definitely won't be getting it anytime soon, especially because it's $60+. Maybe when I can catch it on Amazon for half that I'll consider it, until then I'll just wait. NCAA 09 looks pretty sick, though. That I might be getting soon.

Well, I personally like Madden.

They do a good job with team playbooks. They study every snap of the NFL every year--and design team specific playbooks. The Patriots playbook got worked over this year with 6 new shotgun formatons.

Good job with presnap audibles, and adjustments. You can pretty much create your own offensive plays on the fly. Same thing with defense. You have the freedom to make any adjustments at the line that you want. You have to be fast with the controller to take advatange of some of this stuff.

I like playing with the Colts and those features keep me playing every year.

What do people specifically not like about Madden? It comes out tonight at midnight by the way. Ill be at wallyworld waitin.:cool:

Back