Madden NFL 07 Forcast - Patriots at Chargers.

Thumper

Charger Power
Reaction score
Website
www.bolttalk.net
Well Madden NFL 07 has run a simulation to predict the outcome. I take this with a grain of salt, but here it is.

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl?id=2726621

Fourth-quarter surge secures Charger win

The Chargers took advantage of their two-week layoff by dominating the fourth quarter, coming back from a 14-10 deficit to score two touchdowns to seal the win. The Patriots did an excellent job keeping NFL MVP LaDanian Tomlinson in check for the first three quarters, holding him to just 48 yards on 16 carries, but Tomlinson broke out in the final period for 69 yards and two scores as the Chargers held onto the ball for over eleven minutes in the final fifteen.

San Diego took an early lead on a field goal, but Tom Brady connected with Reche Caldwell late in the first quarter to put the Patriots on top. The Chargers countered with a second-quarter touchdown as Philip Rivers found Antonio Gates all alone in the end zone from 21 yards away, and San Diego led 10-7 at the break, but New England got a Corey Dillon touchdown run in the third to take a 14-10 lead. In the fourth, Tomlinson finally revved it up, scoring touchdowns of 16 and four yards as the Chargers had two long scoring drives that sandwiched a Patriots field goal. New England turned it over on downs with 1:16 remaining, and that was the ballgame.

All games have been simulated through the EA SPORTS Madden game engine in a CPU versus CPU format. The Madden game engine includes a multitude of variables, including real team playbooks, coach tendencies based on official NFL scouting reports, current rosters updated daily, and artificial player intelligence based on player rankings, scheme reactions, and individual and team matchups, and more.

That's good. Now can Link find the Princess without going through level 7?

Screw their Madden predictions.

They had the Ravens beating the Colts too... by a fieldgoal.

Shows how accurate that is.

Patriots4ever on 01-14-2007 at 12:12 AM said:
I hit a hole-in-one in Tiger Woods @ Pebble Beach this morning.

Isn't protocol to buy a round for the board then? :4321:

Pony up the pay-pal!!!:toast:

JONATHAN! on 01-14-2007 at 12:16 AM said:
Isn't protocol to buy a round for the board then? :4321:

Pony up the pay-pal!!!:toast:

Sam_Adams_beer.gif

I have a list of things to do around the Home front anyway so now I guess I can just skip the game.

Of course the 1.5 inches of Ice that landed this weekend is keeping me busy enough.

Last night we had 7 transformers blow up in town. 5 fires as a result and several homes being hit by tree limbs and tops.

Lots of damage so far and another ice storm on its way tomorrow.

:banghead:

Hemi_1 on 01-14-2007 at 12:19 AM said:
I have a list of things to do around the Home front anyway so now I guess I can just skip the game.

Of course the 1.5 inches of Ice that landed this weekend is keeping me busy enough.

Last night we had 7 transformers blow up in town. 5 fires as a result and several homes being hit by tree limbs and tops.

Where are you Hemi?

(Oh and thanks for the beer Pats4ever!)

The NFL Game Day video game prediction was 100% accurrate too (8-0) until SB XXXVIII when the Panthers beat the Pats in the simulated game between Troy Brown and Steve Smith of the Carolina Panthers.

So yeah, amazingly enough, yeah, we've heard this one too.

Hemi_1 on 01-14-2007 at 12:19 AM said:

It was like 70 degrees here yesterday,

I know...im a bastard.

:D

Where the hell do you people live? The Arctic Circle? ;) Here in RI it's raining all weekend, but it's in the high 40's to mid 50's...

Current temp: 48 F

Sunday:
Hi 73 F
Partly Cloudy To Mostly Cloudy

damn winter sucks.

I just ran another simulation using this:

450px-Coleco_Electronic_Quarterback.jpg

and The Patriots won 324 - 318.

southcarolina on 01-14-2007 at 09:33 AM said:
Current temp: 48 F

Sunday:
Hi 73 F
Partly Cloudy To Mostly Cloudy

damn winter sucks.
I don't mind snow and cold weather, my reumatizz don't bother so much and the girls feel especially nice. Y'all get them grouchy Yankees with extra dollars to toss around this time of year - I can live without them. >)

Back