ManninHGH and aging

Where does Al Jazeera rank among cable channels in terms of the credibility of its investigative reporting? Aren't they just the propaganda department for the Qatari government?

Where does Al Jazeera rank among cable channels in terms of the credibility of its investigative reporting? Aren't they just the propaganda department for the Qatari government?

heck, the national enquirer was all over the john edwards lovechild story....

even a blind dog hits a fire hydrant every now and then....

Can we get Ted Wells to investigate this too? :coffee:

Combining these allegations with all the fake crowd noise the Colts pumped into the RCA Dome clearly represents a culture of cheating. As such, I look forward to the Colts forfeiting their first round pick in the upcoming draft. :coffee:

Combining these allegations with all the fake crowd noise the Colts pumped into the RCA Dome clearly represents a culture of cheating. As such, I look forward to the Colts forfeiting their first round pick in the upcoming draft. :coffee:

They will hammer the Pats...because it's only fair for the rest of the league to catch up with the Pats (parity). :coffee:

It finally made it to ESPN, let me give you a few of the comments....."Why is ESPN posting a story from a terrorist group trying to take down an American Hero"
"So what if he was, he was just trying to get healthy"
"2011? That was 4 years ago, who cares"

OK, I need at least one story on ESPN every day over the next month. I need Brunell to cry about it on TV, and I need ESPN outside the lines, to have a bunch of unnamed sources say they saw Manning take all of this throughout his career.

Compared to what? ESPN? Al Jazeera is Walter Cronkite compared to ESPN.

Statements like this by Peyton's agent lend credibility to the story.
“Any medical treatment received by Ashley [Manning] is a private matter of hers, her doctor, and her family," says [Peyton Manning's] agent.
:rimshot:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/peyton-manning-human-growth-hormone_567f16e4e4b0b958f6599440 …

All shipments were addressed to his wife to protect Peyton...rofl.
Imagine if this were TB12 the play it would be getting on national media. NFL Network is giving it a 6 sec scroll at the bottom of the screen every 21 minutes and 3.5 secs of that is Manning's denial. Pathetic.

They're a big news corporation like the others, but have a slightly different emphasis on stuff across the world, which I like. They're not particularly liberal or conservative, to be fair, and some of their reporting is interesting.

It's worth pointing out, re this story, that Manning's name was thrown out there by someone who admitted to using drugs. It could easily have been an empty boast.

Back