Marshawn Lynch and Skittles go to Houston, Scotland

Big/Sky/Fly

370hssv vw6!s tu36v
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NIjQuxaK4Mw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:coffee:

He is a character. Which is a good thing.

I would like to see somebody show him the film of the Pats stopping the Steelers from the 1 yard line in the AFC championship, and then ask him about the decision to throw on third down 2 years ago. I would like to see the smile come across his face.

I thought that was awesome. Of all the ads I've seen recently, this one stood out because it was clearly about Skittles, but they entertained you while plugging the product.

I don't really understand why Beast mode wouldn't speak to the media when he was playing, because I find him pretty charismatic. He should've sported a kilt, though.

Looks like they neglect to show the fact that he was almost ran over by a bus in Glasgow as he mucked about on his bike

Looks like they neglect to show the fact that he was almost ran over by a bus in Glasgow as he mucked about on his bike

That would be a fitting end for him since he once hit and run someone in his car. Funny how stuff like that disappears into the ozone, like Peyton's HGH and Rayray's deer antler spray.

Back