Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Haven't seen last night's episode yet, but so far it's been an interesting new season.

Apparently the new Age of Ultron trailer will air during the SHIELD episode of the 28th. Just FYI, if you care about such things.

Wow. Could the new Mockingbird be any more of a rip off of Black Widow?????

:shrug:

Other than a hottie beating the crap out of some guys (although one is clearly substantially hotter than the other) I don't see it as a ripoff.

If you have someone conducting martial arts against another, it's going to be very similar, that's the nature of martial arts.

:shrug:

Other than a hottie beating the crap out of some guys (although one is clearly substantially hotter than the other) I don't see it as a ripoff.

If you have someone conducting martial arts against another, it's going to be very similar, that's the nature of martial arts.

This

Shit just got real....

Yeah, I'm curious just how they're going to do the movie tie in.

Essentially this season was setup by Winter Warrior, so It'll be interesting to see what the movie will establish for next season.

The fragmentation continues. I'd think they'd be setting up Civil War. There's a movie about the Inhumans but I don't think it's due out until 2019 or something.

Im glad that all the movies a TV shows are existing in the same timeline.

Back