MERGED - Fan tattoing his head

theres being a fan, and theres insanity

just saw on PTI some pats fan has tattooed flying elvis into his head, has number 12 on the back and is getting the green communication dot on it...

theres being a fan, and theres being a nut

hows he gonna look when hes 75

Re: theres being a fan, and theres insanity

patsin°° on 01-17-2008 at 05:41 PM said:
just saw on PTI some pats fan has tattooed flying elvis into his head, has number 12 on the back and is getting the green communication dot on it...

theres being a fan, and theres being a nut

hows he gonna look when hes 75

Guy is wasted.

got my other "head" tatoo'd that way. It looks more like a helmet anyway)

Re: Re: theres being a fan, and theres insanity

shirtsleeve on 01-17-2008 at 05:46 PM said:
Guy is wasted.

You know, that hurt just THINKING about it! Thanks alot SS...:D

That looked really painful...and he's fat so you know he's gonna be uber flabby and shriveled...

Re: Re: theres being a fan, and theres insanity

shirtsleeve on 01-17-2008 at 05:46 PM said:
Guy is wasted.

Reminds me of the old joke about two nurses talking about the comatose male patient. One of them says, "Did you know he's got the word SWAN tattooed on his penis?!?" The other one says, "No, I didn't!" The next night, the second nurse finds the first one and tells her, "By the way, it says SASKATCHEWAN". ROFL

I saw that guy on TV last weekend and my conclusion was that if you took that guy and his wife (also on) and added up their IQs-- you wouldn't crack 3 digits.

Imagine what Tom Brady must have thought when he found out a guy tatooed a 12 on the back of his head to go with the twin Elvi.

It must be very freakish at times to be Tom Brady.

Hawg73 on 01-18-2008 at 08:46 AM said:
I saw that guy on TV last weekend and my conclusion was that if you took that guy and his wife (also on) and added up their IQs-- you wouldn't crack 3 digits.

Imagine what Tom Brady must have thought when he found out a guy tatooed a 12 on the back of his head to go with the twin Elvi.

It must be very freakish at times to be Tom Brady.
so will Tom sign his head with a Tattoo gun to finish it off? Inquiring minds want to know

What do people tell their kids if , GOD FORBID, they ever procreate?

I thought Tysons facial art was the top of Idiot Mountain but this guy found a taller peak.

*mikiemo83 on 01-18-2008 at 08:50 AM said:
so will Tom sign his head with a Tattoo gun to finish it off? Inquiring minds want to know

I think that genius boy convinced himself that was a possibility as he said he wanted Brady to "drive up to new hampsha and sign it with the needle".

Can you imagine Tom saying to Giselle: "hop in the car sweetie, there's a big fan of mine up North and I've gotta make his dream come true."

File that under: BETTER THINGS TO DO.

babalu87* on 01-18-2008 at 09:05 AM said:
What do people tell their kids if , GOD FORBID, they ever

If you saw them on Channel 7 News last week you'd have seen that they look like guests on the Jerry Springer show and probably already have 11 children living in a trailer somewhere. His wife did have about 7 teeth though... that's more than I expected.

The green dot on the back of the head is a little much.

Back