Merged - On to Denver, do your job

Merge me

Yes. On to Denver.
Can't wait.

Cheers, BostonTim

Three threads started within a minute of each other.

Yay

The final Manning vs Brady for the media to froth over.

That's crazy

And that's with Denver getting an automatic 3 for HF.

The Pats are not intimidated by playing in Denver. They know they let one get away in November with a banged up team.

The only concern is the health of Collins.

Great minds think alike, :clap:

I have to be honest here I saw yours first and then I noticed Boston Tim posted his and instead of doing a nevermind I decide to be a smart ass and post another one.ROFL

I have to be honest here I saw yours first and then I noticed Boston Tim posted his and instead of doing a nevermind I decide to be a smart ass and post another one.ROFL

It doesn't take much to entertain you Nutkick :)

on the one hand I was really hoping for another Pey-Pey "one and done" but it is what it is... and if the pats can beat them in Denver that's an even better way to send Peyton out.

hopefully pats get a pick six or two and they pull peyton for Osweiler.... then again, better peyton stays in there, that way we know the passes won't be longer then 10 yards!

Peyton is good for a 15 yard pass maybe 18 , but all bets are off after that. I think the Patriots primary focus will be to stop the run and force Peyton to throw more than 18 yards.

I'm hoping for bad weather but that 10 day someone posted looks pretty "pleasant".

Back