MERGED: Patriots Planet Draft Party 2007

mikiemo83 on 03-22-2007 at 07:31 AM said:
Planet Confessions - What happens in Quincy, Stays in Quincy - Draft Party Uncensored

Yeah...you wish...Joe will be posting photographic evidence :eek:

*Update* (in no particular order)

Pool tables are being brought back in for those interested.

SB DVDs are a go, we can control which TVs will show them. I will bring all 3.

Other TVs will show draft day coverage, I'm thinking 1 will be ESPN, the other will have NFLN so we have 2 points of view.

4PM, Yankees/Red Sox. I don't think we'll be requesting volume though, but if people want to watch it, they will have volume on the TVs at the bar area.

My buddy and I are currently working on the free buffet deal, we won't bring it up to management until at least a week before the event. However, you can order food from their regular menu.

They have Keno there and sell scratch tickets.

I was thinking about having T-shirts printed, but I think it will be too much money so I'm scratching that idea, unless someone else can come through.

Other minor details are being handled on my end. Taxi company is on speed dial.

Any other ideas, please let me know.

mikiemo83 on 03-22-2007 at 09:17 AM said:
I fear not Joe and his Camera..

I fear Mrs. Mikiemo83

Spoken like a battle hardened veteran of the marriage war. But you have no worries since she'll be there holding your leash. I hear she switched to a choke chain. She just couldn't get you to stop tugging.

The only ones who need to fear Joe are the TV sets. For some reason he doen't like them and headbutts them to death.

bideau on 03-22-2007 at 09:29 AM said:
Spoken like a battle hardened veteran of the marriage war. But you have no worries since she'll be there holding your leash. I hear she switched to a choke chain. She just couldn't get you to stop tugging.
CHOKE CHAIN IS FINE

It is the Citronella anti bark collar that has me upset, but still better than ths old electric shock collar

Damn, thats a long haul for me. Getting there is no issue, it's the return trip (*hic*) that worries me.
My designated driver (read:wife) isnt sure she can make it. So i'm flying by the seat of my pants right now.
(what that means.i'm not sure)

We can probably have a sober up party at my place after the event. GULP!

WE need that banner!

Patriots4ever on 03-22-2007 at 01:57 PM said:
We can probably have a sober up party at my place after the event. GULP!

Everybody bring sleeping bags. And it'll be back to the bar for day 2 of the Draft. WHOOPPEE !!!

mikiemo83 on 03-22-2007 at 07:31 AM said:
Planet Confessions - What happens in Quincy, Stays in Quincy - Draft Party Uncensored

No it wasn't Taxi Cab Confessions was something else. Saw it on the net of course! Not much talking involved just a whole lot of action LOL

joephoto on 03-22-2007 at 02:15 PM said:
Everybody bring sleeping bags. And it'll be back to the bar for day 2 of the Draft. WHOOPPEE !!!

Woohoo a sleepover too!!!!! Everyone bring your pjs it should be a great time! LOL

Edit: I don't have a sleeping bag though :(

TBrownslady on 03-22-2007 at 05:07 PM said:
Woohoo a sleepover too!!!!! Everyone bring your pjs it should be a great time! LOL

Edit: I don't have a sleeping bag though :(

No comment.

People are watching...

I'll be bedding up some place - even if it is only a 20 minute cab ride home - no need for the kids to see me all liquored up.

I'll most likely hotel (marriott?) it someplace and return home fresh and happy in the morning

looking at the location, my little brothers band (Ralf Wiggum) used to play at Bobby D's on Water Street

sir_drinkalot on 03-22-2007 at 01:55 PM said:
Damn, thats a long haul for me. Getting there is no issue, it's the return trip (*hic*) that worries me.

No problem. I've got an extra helmut and I'll give you a ride home

Back