MERGED: Patriots Planet Draft Party 2007

Patriots4ever on 03-13-2007 at 08:37 PM said:
Nevermind on the pool tables being gone. My friends were playing a trick on me as the pool tables will be back after St. Patriots Day. :banghead:

I really hate my friends.

I hope there are pool tables. How else can I show people how badly I suck at it? I must've played all of, oh, five times in my life.

(Note: this is not an attempt to sucker anyone into playing me for money. I really do suck at it, LOL.)

JD10367 on 03-14-2007 at 09:45 AM said:
I hope there are pool tables. How else can I show people how badly I suck at it? I must've played all of, oh, five times in my life.

(Note: this is not an attempt to sucker anyone into playing me for money. I really do suck at it, LOL.)
Hmmm I don't know about that. I have played plenty of pool in my life but I think I can give you some stiff competition on the pool suckage claim.

southcarolina on 03-13-2007 at 08:41 PM said:
So is no on coming to my house?
Do you mean your cave???
I thought thats where the afterparty, party was. I heard Geico was sponsoring it.

two guy arguing over who sucks more has me thinking this thread is taking on a whole different meaning and the Draft party may be changing direction from originally planned

- hey, not that this is anything wrong with that

Odlirama on 03-14-2007 at 10:41 AM said:
Hmmm I don't know about that. I have played plenty of pool in my life but I think I can give you some stiff competition on the pool suckage claim.
I was rather good at pool, up until my 20/15 eyesight degraded to the point where now I need glasses.

This getting old thing isn't all it's cracked up to be.

:confused:

Odlirama on 03-14-2007 at 10:41 AM said:

Heh, heh-heh, heh. You said "stiff" and "suckage" in the same post.

mikiemo83 on 03-09-2007 at 07:02 PM said:
Mikiemo - 2
Bid - 2
Cookie - 1
Ras - 3
TBL - 3 Might get a few more
PA_PATS_FAN54 - 1
joe photo - 1

And I have about 8 to 10 people.

draft day party

It sounds like you guys are looking for a place to get drunk and hang out. If you happen to be looking for a place to actually enjoy the draft and support a good cause my husband is having his 4th annual draft day party to raise money for diabetes. Tickets go on sale march 26 and all proceeds go to the Diabetes research Institute. Vince lost his dad to diabetes when he was in college and we have been doing this since he got drafted. For more information you can go to our website www.vincewilfork75.com. Kids are able to come this year and there is food included we are having it at www.pinzbowl.com

Tell Vince he's da bomb, and his stiff-arm was a thing of beauty, and I hope he stays a Patriot until he retires.

Also, supporting charity is admirable. My mom and dad both have diabetes, and I'm sure I'm heading for it myself.

Re: draft day party

wilfork's wife on 03-15-2007 at 06:39 PM said:
It sounds like you guys are looking for a place to get drunk and hang out. If you happen to be looking for a place to actually enjoy the draft and support a good cause my husband is having his 4th annual draft day party to raise money for diabetes. Tickets go on sale march 26 and all proceeds go to the Diabetes research Institute. Vince lost his dad to diabetes when he was in college and we have been doing this since he got drafted. For more information you can go to our website www.vincewilfork75.com. Kids are able to come this year and there is food included we are having it at www.pinzbowl.com
I used to be the about same weight as big Vince, but I had to drop about 50 pounds because of diabetes. Good luck with your party.

:thumb:

A person's weight plays such a big part in a lot of health issues I am glad you got yours down. Hell Vince needs his because of his job but when football is over he is gonna have to drop his too.

wilfork's wife on 03-16-2007 at 09:13 AM said:
A person's weight plays such a big part in a lot of health issues I am glad you got yours down. Hell Vince needs his because of his job but when football is over he is gonna have to drop his too.

I always wondered how big linemen kept their weight on during the season?

When I played football I always dropped about 15-20 lbs before the season even started. With two a days and constant running and sprints I had everything I could do to keep weight on. I used to eat twice as much calories during the season just to maintain.

Does Vince have to up his calories during the season to maintain his size?

Ps. Love your Husband.. I have seen him on FSN a bunch of times and he seems like a good guy. He is such a force in the middle of the pats defense. Hope you guys stick around for his career:)

wilfork's wife on 03-16-2007 at 10:19 AM said:
Trust me he doesn't need any help keeping his weight on. It balances out in the off season since his activity level drops he actually gains a few pounds but when off season work outs start and training camp he gets to his desired weight with no problem.

www.vincewilfork75.com
email fans@vincewilfork75.com
my problem is it is always off season for me now yet I maintain Vince's playing weight - or close to it.

I used to be the only guy I hung with to lose weight during the winter months and gain it during the summer, but I needed it to play. oh yeah and I liked BBQ and beer

Back