Michigan & Harbawl

You didn't play 6 game minimum required by Big ten . you better hope 5 games is good enough to make BCS playoffs.

It will be interesting to see what the B1G decides to do about this, if anything.

Being a Sparty Dad, we won our "championship" game against them so I have no dog in the fight. Being. B1G fan in general, I would like to see them make an exception or find a replacement game.

It will be interesting to see what the B1G decides to do about this, if anything.

Being a Sparty Dad, we won our "championship" game against them so I have no dog in the fight. Being. B1G fan in general, I would like to see them make an exception or find a replacement game.
Glad you got to beat them. I don’t really care that much this year about the playoffs. I just wanted to embarrass Xichigan again.

This aged well:
Herbstreit Foolishly Asserts That Michigan Won't Play OSU

LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From November 30. “I still think,” Herbstreit volunteered, "Michigan waves the white flag and doesn't play Ohio State next week.”

Donald Duck Lol GIF

That's a low character, evil and cowardly move but it's also a typical Harbaugh move that should surprise no one. Their whining and scheming is sickening...but legendary

Michigan cancelled for same reason. As Maryland & Illinois covid related. people at my Job laughed. Said at least can't say they lost this year.

Glad you got to beat them. I don’t really care that much this year about the playoffs. I just wanted to embarrass Xichigan again.
@OSU
So i don't follow college...what's behind not using the "m" for michigan? they had a trivia question on the radio this a.m. where the answer was michigan, and they said they would have accepted "ichigan" also.

@OSU
So i don't follow college...what's behind not using the "m" for michigan? they had a trivia question on the radio this a.m. where the answer was michigan, and they said they would have accepted "ichigan" also.
They don't Say Michigan . They refer to them as that team up north. I upset some people showing up in a michigan Brady jersey 2 days ago

Last edited:
They don't Say Michigan . They refer to them as that team up north. I upset some people showing up in a michigan Brady jersey 2 days ago
Yup. And the people from A2 (Ann Arbor) as well as the Walmart Wolverines everywhere else refer to Ohio State as some other seemingly insulting name.

Last edited:
I live in buckeye nation. I live 1 hour away from Columbus. My jobs only 12 miles away from 270 .

I live in buckeye nation. I live 1 hour away from Columbus. My jobs only 12 miles away from 270 .
I used to report to a VP there. Man, the traffic was MISERABLE with all of the construction. That was 5 years ago. Also, there is no good way to get Columbus from Michigan. I-75 down and then over sucks and so does going down thru every podunk town east of I-75. Made the trip 6-7 times. That said, Columbus itself is nice and way bigger than people outside of Ohio realize.

Back