My GDT Streak is Ovah: I think I have to take a pole in the end?

Does patriots pam continue to make the GDT next week, at least for next week?

• Yes - This loss to GB was not unexpected. Plus, she is awesome and we love her.

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No - Her mojo has gone bad and is stinkin the joint up. I VOLUNTEER MYSELF.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • IDGAF - Fight it out amongst yourselves.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Zombies killed her, we need to elect a new GDT leader. POST YOUR NOMINEE

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patriots pam

2014-15 Game Day Thread Champion
Reaction score
Website
badpixofgoodfood.pamsez.me
It always comes down to a pole in the end. Sigh. :coffee:

Welp, my streak has run its course. So the question is simple:

Do I, patriots pam, make the GDT again next week, or does somebody else takeover now?

If you vote "No" that I should not continue, you must be prepared to volunteer yourself!

Vote as you will. The pole-ing is not public. :spock: :coffee:

I waiting for you to take a pole in the end.:blink:

I think you are 7-1. Nothing shabby about that. I quit at 2-2 and was happy you took over. My mojo detector says keep doing it. :toast:

Welp, my streak has run it's course. So the question is simple:

Do I, patriots pam, make the GDT again next week, or does somebody else takeover now?

If you vote "No" that I should not continue, you must be prepared to volunteer yourself!

I'll PM about your private pole-ing. :coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

My pole is not up, but if you want it up we can work on a mutual agreement.
Posted via Mobile Device

Continue. I forgot to make a prediction if that helps. We all play out parts :-(. Game thread next week from you

Really it's whoever creates the karma thread that dropped the ball. I had to create one an hour before game time and it just didn't have the same pizzazz. Surely that would have been worth 6 points if we'd had it.

Really it's whoever creates the karma thread that dropped the ball. I had to create one an hour before game time and it just didn't have the same pizzazz. Surely that would have been worth 6 points if we'd had it.

Oh well. Idk why GB fans act like they spanked us. They just awoken a beast. Tom Brady said I wanted to win this one. Idl but it sounds like he has vengeance. Hope he takes that to San Diego. We need it

Welp, my streak has run its course. So the question is simple:

So you are thinking of quitting after one loss? What if America quit after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Your are better than that, or even if you're not you have to fake it.:Lecture:

The North Pole has some good footage on what awaits you wrt "pole in the end".

I'm voting zombies.

And I'm nominating KoK.

Possible meanings for GDT:
  • Global Descriptor Table
  • Gas Discharge Tube
  • General Department of Taxation (Vietnam)
  • Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
  • Geographically Dispersed Team
  • Geophysical Diffraction Tomography
  • Global Dairy Trade
  • General Discussion Thread
  • Gate Drive Transformer
  • Game Developers Toolkit
  • Genetic Decision Tree
  • Great Deku Tree (gaming, The Legend of Zelda)
  • Gracies Dinnertime Theatre
  • General Daily Thread (Weight Watchers forum)
  • Greenwich Daylight Savings Time
  • Guidant, Inc (stock symbol)
  • Gas Decay Tank
  • Georgia Drill Team
  • GeoDict (file format)
  • Grand Turk Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands (airport code)
  • Ground Data Terminal
  • Goal Directed Therapy
  • Grand Dictionnaire Terminologique
  • Graphic Design Technology
  • Ground Defence Training
  • Getting Things Done
  • Geographic Data Technology Inc.
  • Group Delay Time
:shrug:

A poll like this really needs an option for "I have no idea what you are talking about".

True of a lot of threads on Patriots Planet these days, I have to say.

She does the Gameday thread every week and has since the streak started. Now that it's over she wants to know if we think she should keep doing it.

Also you smell like a duck.

I'm not so sure about that. I can't help wondering if she was talking about making a new Global Descriptor Table.

So you are thinking of quitting after one loss? What if America quit after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I probably shouldn't even be posting here - but did you flunk history ?

Gina

Can I nominate this for post of the year? Of course Pam should continue with the GDT - win as a team lose as a team. As a wise man once said, “We've all just got to do a better job. I know we're capable of playing better than that, but that's what it was.”

I didn't stop you because you were on a roll :D, but I don't necessarily want to quit, I just am willing to do whatever everyone thinks is best for the team. :patriotlogo:

A poll like this really needs an option for "I have no idea what you are talking about".

True of a lot of threads on Patriots Planet these days, I have to say.

I hope you avail yourself of the IDGAF poll option. I was going to also label it the thomas144 option, but that seemed rather redundant. IDGAF means I don't give a fvck, in case you also have no idea about that. :)

I'm not so sure about that. I can't help wondering if she was talking about making a new Global Descriptor Table.

Game Day Thread in this instance. But you were close. And I may share my thoughts on regarding Global Descriptor Tabling, specifically wrt Segment Translation, in a separate thread. :coffee:

Back