MY official stand on the price of fuel

gas_prices.jpg

New-Universal-Sign-for-Gasoline-1249.jpg

oh-my-god-look-at-those-gas-prices-funny-motovatio.jpg

Tho it's small consolation, I'm actually enjoying the anguish of people who drive hummers, escalades, yukons, excursions, etc.

Tho it's small consolation, I'm actually enjoying the anguish of people who drive hummers, escalades, yukons, excursions, etc.
:evil: he he I agree and have been saying that for a long time. SUV's....gas guzzling, air polluting. status symbols. it seems like I see a lot of them around town being driven by housewives just to shop or shuttle kids around to various places. :banghead:

SUVs have their place, and are needed by many (large families, etc.). The Hummers, etc., are ridiculous, but...

I filled up yesterday, and it was at $4.09!

What's the prices for the other Planeteers?

Couldn't agree more. You left off Suburbans. And the big ass pimped trucks that people use as the family vehicle. They can suck my 4-cylinder sedan.

I do have sympathy for those who need to drive trucks for work.

I do have sympathy for those who need to drive trucks for work.

I do in some respects but the ass-hats weaving in and out of traffic going 85+ can suck a lemon.

Think its bad now, wait until everyone starts calling for heating oil :Eason:

I do in some respects but the ass-hats weaving in and out of traffic going 85+ can suck a lemon.

Think its bad now, wait until everyone starts calling for heating oil :Eason:

Since we get our hot water off the furnace, the furnace still runs occasionally.
We just got our yearly summer fillup......106 gallons @ $4.65 = $492 eeek

Used to be Summer was the time to buy (cheaper) seems like the last few Summers the price of oil has been higher than it is during Winter WTFBBQPRICEGAUGINGBASTAHDS

Back