New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo

Reaction score
Website
www.footballdraftnotebook.com
Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft to reflect the standings so far this season.

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

I fixed some of the backgrounds to make the text more readable so let me know if you can't read any.

Also I would love to hear your feedback!

The layout is great. Info on all the players. Done very well....I have a couple of problems though...one, the pats need a safety....BAD, I am not sure how they are rated but if one is rated high I would rather they take a safety over an inside LB.....and the second problem is......for some reason your list is out of wack because the pats will be picking last.:)

The layout is great. Info on all the players. Done very well....I have a couple of problems though...one, the pats need a safety....BAD, I am not sure how they are rated but if one is rated high I would rather they take a safety over an inside LB.....and the second problem is......for some reason your list is out of wack because the pats will be picking last.:)

He mocked a pass rushing OLB to the Pats and now you dont want one? ROFL

Prolly should put an afc team at 31/32...Lions/Packers doesn't make sense.

Wait, what?

He mocked a pass rushing OLB to the Pats and now you dont want?

No he mocked two players an pass rushing OLB which I said nothing about and a inside ILB which I said I would rather take a safety.

No he mocked two players an pass rushing OLB which I said nothing about and a inside ILB which I said I would rather take a safety.

The Pats have two 1st round picks again this year? :( Make it stop. :donkeys:

in bill we trust must keep reminding myself that

we gave the saint mark ingram man does ridley look like a steal we got ridley and a 1st round pick why do i always doubt bill during the draft

now if he would just get us a pass rush already i miss our front 7 from 04 btw i still need an izzo and mcginest jersey to complete my front 7 (from 04 pats) wall and well my birthday is only like 7 months away so pm me if you need my address to contribute to my jersey collection

Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft to reflect the standings so far this season.

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

I fixed some of the backgrounds to make the text more readable so let me know if you can't read any.

Also I would love to hear your feedback!

Looks great I like the format my only critique atm (as the season is far too young so wont debate positions on draft board and such) is that you have picks 28-32 all NFC teams (28th is saints pick going to NE via trade). I agree the NFC looks stronger this year but will still be at least 2 AFC teams in the last 4 picks

The color of the font of the header of the Tampa Bay pick is impossible for me to read against that background.*

And like Middy says, we need a stud FS BAD. Between Spikes and the up and coming Dane Fletcher I don't think ILB is a big need for us early. Perhaps Kenny Tate from Maryland can be switched back to DB. But I haven't gotten enough of a feel for this draft class to know if K. Tate deserves to go that early.

If there isn't a first round worthy FS, then perhaps a DT or DE. A really good D-line just makes an entire defense perform better. Most of the guys we have there now are underperforming (IMO), aging, free agent stopgaps.

* I use Firefox 3.6.xx btw

I'm reading a couple of highly rated Centers in this draft, Couple one of those with a Safety and d-line IMO.

I'm reading a couple of highly rated Centers in this draft, Couple one of those with a Safety and d-line IMO.

It is very rare for a center to go in the first round and its probably more rare for the pats to take a center in the first round, although you are right, that is a place they could go. Of course with all this said, they will probably draft a receiver and a TE.

I wanted a C, too, but Connolly has been surprisingly good. It may not be that big a need this offseason. :toast:

You know, Thank God we got that guy. He's saved our bacon 2 years in a row.

He also got obliterated in the playoffs, but I'll let that pass for now. Perhaps he's a better center than guard.

Hey, so did Mankins in the Super Bowl. And he's an all-pro. Considering Connolly wasn't a 1st round pick, and was supposed to be a backup coming into the season, he gets a pass from me.

To complete the O-line rebuild I'd prefer an All-Pro caliber Center.

Too many playoff losses directly attributed to pressure up the gut.

To complete the O-line rebuild I'd prefer an All-Pro caliber Center.

Too many playoff losses directly attributed to pressure up the gut.

I won't mind, just saying it doesn't look like a RED ALERT need like it did a few weeks ago.

But if NE can get their own version of Mangold and allow Connolly to return to his Hochstein-esque role, I'm fine with that. :thumb:

Back