New to The Planet

RichieM

Reaction score
:patriots: Good Evening everyone!! I am new to this Patriot Planet. Have been browsing the site for awhile now and finally have figured out (hopefully) how to register, sign in, post a thread etc!! If this looks like crap please let me know!! Saw the thread regarding the Draft Party and am interested in attending!!

:wave:

Howdy from the Southern Chapter of the Planet.

Jump right in, the water's fine.

if i've proven myself worthy, i'll say welcome as well richie. good to have you aboard.

p.s. when you go to the party try the blue kool-aid...it's wonderful.:D

Welcome Richie and PatsChamps3X

I have been a member for a few years and this group is a great bunch of guys.

You'll find the years go bye pretty quickly. and your post count will climb pretty fast.

:D

Welcome aboard to both of you. Hope you join in.

As far as the draft party is concerned, anyone and everyone is welcome. Starting this weekend, I'll post a list of those who are committed to going as well as the maybes.

By the end of the month, we'll decide where to have it.

Welcome to the Planet. Feel free to post as you wish. Don't forget to peruse the Girlie Thread.

Also, I noticed where you hail from. When did Massachusetts name a town after Tim Wakefield?

Benign Despot said:
Welcome to our little collection of lunatics.

:harumph: I'm not crazy.

But me and myself are.

BTW: Welcome to the Newbies! :thumb: :thumb:

Hemi_1 said:

You'll find the years go bye pretty quickly. and your post count will climb pretty fast.

Welcome, Newbies! :)
I will echo what ol' Hemi has said here, with ONE CAVEAT: "This group is a great bunch of guys AND GALS!"... :D
Please, please do make plans to attend the Draft Day Party. You will not be dissappointed, my friends! ;) :toast:
Please post early and often! ~Peg :)

Hemi_1 said:

Thanks Hemi it's a great site but i already know about years going by fast:banghead:

bideau said:
Welcome aboard to both of you. Hope you join in.

As far as the draft party is concerned, anyone and everyone is welcome. Starting this weekend, I'll post a list of those who are committed to going as well as the maybes.

By the end of the month, we'll decide where to have it.

Thanks for the welcome bideau:patriots:

Ras said:
Welcome to the Planet. Feel free to post as you wish. Don't forget to peruse the Girlie Thread.

Also, I noticed where you hail from. When did Massachusetts name a town after Tim Wakefield?

Ah yeah Ras, about that girly thread, i think its a very educational site for new members lol, great offseason getaway>)

Back