NFL Draft Day 2 Rounds 2&3

I think having a good slot would make a big difference with the passing game. That's why I'd like Moore or Shakir. Also there is Calvin Austin and Robinson who are both dynamic but small.

I think having a good slot would make a big difference with the passing game. That's why I'd like Moore or Shakir. Also there is Calvin Austin and Robinson who are both dynamic but small.

I think it's interesting that BB will put a small guy like Woodhead or Dion Lewis at RB and use him as a receiver at times but he's never put a Calvin Austin type at Slot receiver.
I think Austin would be an electric slot guy.

I think it's interesting that BB will put a small guy like Woodhead or Dion Lewis at RB and use him as a receiver at times but he's never put a Calvin Austin type at Slot receiver.
I think Austin would be an electric slot guy.
I would be happy with Austin, I'd like Moore better.

Today is the day we get our safety, running back, and/or other guard! We can get our punter first thing tomorrow!

Rutgers, Navy, and Appalachian State all on speed dial.

WR John Metchie, LB Leo Chenal, DT Phildarrian Mathis, WR Christian Watson, CB Roger McCreary, LB Troy Andersen are my primary Day 2 targets

There is a sick, dark part of me that wants BB to take the punter in the 2nd round.

Then sit back and enjoy the meltdowns.

If this happens, send somebody to check on Lazar.

I want one of the top CBs: Gordon, Booth, Jones, McCallum. In that order of preference.

#35 Tennessee select Roger McCreary CB Auburn

NYJ and NYG swap 2nd Round picks, NYJ get 36, NYG get 38 - NYJ give a 5th Rounder to trade up

Back