NFL season,playoffs predictor! this is fun!

I get that. And I respect that. But only 2 of the starters are gone. Danny Trevathan believe it or not will be a bigger loss than Jackson. Both can be replaced fairly easy though. That was what made the Broncos defense so good. Their depth.

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Wow. That's quite a statement! :poke:

Miller with his big payday will probably fall back to Earth. Funny how these guys on contract years play lights out and then once they get paid, they lose that desire and drive from the previous year.

I get that. And I respect that. But only 2 of the starters are gone. Danny Trevathan believe it or not will be a bigger loss than Jackson. Both can be replaced fairly easy though. That was what made the Broncos defense so good. Their depth.

The '85 Bears were pre-free agency. They didn't lose anybody year to year. They weren't the same.

Like I said, the OCs will study film and figure out a way to slow them down. That means that Phillips will have to come up with wrinkles of his own. That's just the way it works.

The '85 Bears were pre-free agency. They didn't lose anybody year to year. They weren't the same.

Like I said, the OCs will study film and figure out a way to slow them down. That means that Phillips will have to come up with wrinkles of his own. That's just the way it works.

Good thing he's the best in the business.

Good thing he's the best in the business.

You mean Rob Ryan isn't? (you have any idea how fvcking hard it was to type that without literally laughing out loud?) :shrug_n:

Buddy Ryan was pretty good too... (that one I'm being serious about)

What's funny is how so many think the Broncos fall off completely. They had the worst QB in the game and continued to win at a remarkable rate. Their QB situation really can't be any worse, especially if their run game gets better as many believe it will. Their defense is not going down much at all if any. But only 6 wins Big Sky? You're killing me.

I completely agree with you. Manning was terrible last year and the team won a lot of close games in spite of his performance. They did lose some good players on defense and wont be as dominant but they should definitely still be a top 5 defensive unit. I think anything less than 9-7 would be shocking.

But again, I think the departure of Malik Jackson and Trevathan will hurt. Also Ware is getting pretty old and worn out. The only thing they will miss without Manning is that commanding presence on offense. Players seem to play better with him on the field because of his expectations and demanding personality. I'm predicting 11-5 wild card possible divisional title.

I completely agree with you. Manning was terrible last year and the team won a lot of close games in spite of his performance. They did lose some good players on defense and wont be as dominant but they should definitely still be a top 5 defensive unit. I think anything less than 9-7 would be shocking.

But again, I think the departure of Malik Jackson and Trevathan will hurt. Also Ware is getting pretty old and worn out. The only thing they will miss without Manning is that commanding presence on offense. Players seem to play better with him on the field because of his expectations and demanding personality. I'm predicting 11-5 wild card possible divisional title.

I expect the Raiders to have a better record this year...they're my sleeper pick to be in the playoffs.

Maybe. It will be difficult to repeat. It's never easy to win back to back. and this season won't be any different. But...

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

This defense might actually be better. I will be tough but I think it can happen.

oh for the love of God, dude.
I already know I wont be wrong when I say it wont happen.
no amount of gee whiz maybe,I dont know? I hope It could, maybe,Is going to make it any more possible.

someone on the defense will get injured. Sanchez will throw the ball in multiple directions,none of which will land on any receivers with the same jersey color.
Peyton Manning is gone. Its over.

no amount of gee whiz maybe,I dont know? I hope It could, maybe,Is going to make it any more possible.

someone on the defense will get injured. Sanchez will throw the ball in multiple directions,none of which will land on any receivers with the same jersey color.

Why is this douche canoe not assclowned?

I could play better than manning did last year. Of course you had the pats going 9-7 so you are not really that in tuned with actual football anyway.

I could play better than manning did last year. Of course you had the pats going 9-7 so you are not really that in tuned with actual football anyway.

I was correct that they did not make the SB which I said they wouldnt from the get go.
You hoped and it didnt happen. Being wrong about their record didnt change that.
I'm more in tune than you till you realize its just entertainment

the-Broncos-will-not-get-to-the-super-bowl-this-year.

I-wont-be-wrong.It's-a-fact.

why does sports make grown men think like emotional 12 year old boys?

This is a fact: Your shit is old and tired.

A fact is something that exists, that has happened, that can be proven.

You saying something that hasn't occurred at the present time is not a fact. Get over yourself, dickwad.

This is a fact: Your shit is old and tired.

A fact is something that exists, that has happened, that can be proven.

You saying something that hasn't occurred at the present time is not a fact. Get over yourself, dickwad.

youve been taught to obey a certain form of thinking.

A truth is a truth whether you can prove it or not. Same with facts.
I dont have to wait for a fact to occur.

a fact and a truth is something that exists whether you know it or not.
Call it what you wish. I still wont be wrong.

old and tired? Did I say last year that the Pats wont make the SB? yes I did. Did they not make the SB? no they didnt.

Sports is very easy to predict after watching it for 30 years.
you can eliminate 24 teams each year before the season even starts and odds are youll be right every time.
You as a woman should be more intuitive than youve been.
wuv

youve been taught to obey a certain form of thinking.
did your crystal ball tell you that? You have no idea what I've been taught.

A truth is a truth whether you can prove it or not. Same with facts.
I dont have to wait for a fact to occur.
Actually, you do have to wait for something to occur in order for it to be a FACT.

A truth, whether it can be proved or not, is like saying Jesus was birthed by a virgin or god is everywhere. It might be YOUR truth, but it doesn't mean that it's true.

a fact and a truth is something that exists whether you know it or not.
Call it what you wish. I still wont be wrong.

old and tired? Did I say last year that the Pats wont make the SB? yes I did. Did they not make the SB? no they didnt.[Even the intellectually inept can be right once in a blue moon.

Sports is very easy to predict after watching it for 30 years.
you can eliminate 24 teams each year before the season even starts and odds are youll be right every time.
You as a woman should be more intuitive than youve been.
wuv

I am actually quite intuitive. I saw through your sorry act with your first post. You underestimate me.

Also, FOAD.

Actually, you do have to wait for something to occur in order for it to be a FACT.

A truth, whether it can be proved or not, is like saying Jesus was birthed by a virgin or god is everywhere. It might be YOUR truth, but it doesn't mean that it's true.
doesnt mean its not true either. A fact and truth exist whether you can prove it or not.
everything you learned, you never knew before and it already existed before you.

God lives outside of time and space, There isnt a lawyer on earth, whether Christian or not that can prove or disprove his existence.

things dont need to be explained to exist. Man has taught you finite logic and you follow without questioning that.

I am actually quite intuitive. I saw through your sorry act with your first post. You underestimate me.

Also, FOAD.

I was right last year. I will be right this year.

Back