NFL season,playoffs predictor! this is fun!

What's funny is how so many think the Broncos fall off completely. They had the worst QB in the game and continued to win at a remarkable rate. Their QB situation really can't be any worse, especially if their run game gets better as many believe it will. Their defense is not going down much at all if any. But only 6 wins Big Sky? You're killing me.

What's funny is how so many think the Broncos fall off completely. They had the worst QB in the game and continued to win at a remarkable rate. Their QB situation really can't be any worse, especially if their run game gets better as many believe it will. Their defense is not going down much at all if any. But only 6 wins Big Sky? You're killing me.

who cares what they do?

it wont add up to any super bowl.
10-6 or 6-10,it doesnt matter,they arent getting to the SB

If your defense is able to duplicate the run it had last year it will be a historical first. Teams that win that way have a history of being one-hit wonders. You also need to take into consideration that your division is no cake-walk with KC and a significantly improved Oakland.

As far as a fall-off in QB play is concerned...you haven't seen Butt Fumble anywhere near as much as we have. Manning may not have had the physical skills, but the mind was still there. With Butt Fumble, you have neither.

Two words- Butt Fumble. We have seen him up close. It.will.be.ugly.

Is it possible we are making Sanchez out to be worse than he actually is? Especially with a fresh start in a different type of offense.

Is it possible we are making Sanchez out to be worse than he actually is? Especially with a fresh start in a different type of offense.

No. He had that type of fresh start in Kelly under an offense that favored him even more than Kubes and he still sucked. Ask Philly fans.

No. I live in the Redskins market, so I got to continue watching him up close during his time in Philly. Offensive minded coach with a systems that should have been a significantly better fit for his skills. Only thing different was that he didn't bounce off of one of his lineman's ass. You either have it or you don't. He doesn't.

you do realize JJ wATT Just had back surgery,dont you?

they wont make the playoffs

Their front 7 isn't only him...

BO'B is underrated as a coach. Miller is an upgrade for Foster, Brock is an upgrade for Hoyer.

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

He was amazing for the Eagles... :coffee:

Dirty might not even last the year, Lynch could take ovah by mid season.

This is what this time of year ir all about. Every fan base has their opinions of their own team as well as others. Until the games really get going, it's all talk.

who cares what they do?

it wont add up to any super bowl
10-6 or 6-10,it doesnt matter,they arent getting to the SB

Maybe. It will be difficult to repeat. It's never easy to win back to back. and this season won't be any different. But...

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

If your defense is able to duplicate the run it had last year it will be a historical first. Teams that win that way have a history of being one-hit wonders. You also need to take into consideration that your division is no cake-walk with KC and a significantly improved Oakland.

As far as a fall-off in QB play is concerned...you haven't seen Butt Fumble anywhere near as much as we have. Manning may not have had the physical skills, but the mind was still there. With Butt Fumble, you have neither.

This defense might actually be better. I will be tough but I think it can happen.

Maybe. It will be difficult to repeat. It's never easy to win back to back. and this season won't be any different. But...

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

This defense might actually be better. I will be tough but I think it can happen.

Who was the last team to do that?

The '85 Bears didn't get better in '86. The '00 Ravens didn't get better in '01. Hard to reasonably expect your defense to get better if those 2 didn't. I assume you're old enough to have seen them. They were better...and you know they were.

Do you know WHY historically great defenses don't improve year over year? It's because OCs figure out ways to slow them down. It always has happened that way and always will.

The '85 Bears didn't get better in '86. The '00 Ravens didn't get better in '01. Hard to reasonably expect your defense to get better if those 2 didn't. I assume you're old enough to have seen them. They were better...and you know they were.

Do you know WHY historically great defenses don't improve year over year? It's because OCs figure out ways to slow them down. It always has happened that way and always will.

I get that. And I respect that. But only 2 of the starters are gone. Danny Trevathan believe it or not will be a bigger loss than Jackson. Both can be replaced fairly easy though. That was what made the Broncos defense so good. Their depth.

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Who was the last team to do that?

Wow. That's quite a statement! :poke:

Back