Not Done Network - - INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Shmessy

Reaction score
Heads up, folks. I checked and didn't see a thread (please correct me if I'm wrong) regarding the pop-up network Kraft put together for this week.

Un-Freaking- Believable. 24/7 coverage started this morning at 9am. They are blasting this live from a 12,000 sq ft hall in the Mall of America. I'm watching the streaming of this from my computer right now and I may never see the light of day until Frbraury 5th.......

It's available on several methods, but I'm watching on Patriots.com.

I will definitely check it out when I get home. I need to see which method is easiest for the TV. I thought I had read they have a live YouTube channel for it - if so that will be the way that I go.

The Patriots app on your smartphone is showing it too.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

I will definitely check it out when I get home. I need to see which method is easiest for the TV. I thought I had read they have a live YouTube channel for it - if so that will be the way that I go.

https://youtu.be/f4SryM2cIow

They have Zo now facetiming live from inside AirKraft I.

This is great!!!

That was a terrible rally. Especially compared to last year. It was scheduled to start at 9 am, Zo and Wiggy came on, and they then talked about 2001.
Really? Do we need to listen to Wiggins talk about what it was like in 2001?

They were clearly killing time.
Then 3-4 songs played while they frantically tried to fill time until the players and coaches were ready.

They were so desperate that they took 3 kids from the crowd to show what their TD celebration would be.

Terrible.

When Brady, Amendola , McCourty, and Gronk finally did come on stage , they were there for less than 10 minutes.

Last year was MUCH better. This year was unorganized , filled with dead air, and the Patriots themselves were there for less than 10 minutes.

Drove over an hour to be there with my wife and two kids; it definitely wasn’t worth it this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Right now with Hart, Perillo, etc it makes a really nice audio to run in the background.

Tom literally dropped the Mike ROFL

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Pats are headed to Minnesota today and Tom Brady literally dropped the mic <a href="https://t.co/MdnUvbPNZB">pic.twitter.com/MdnUvbPNZB</a></p>— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) <a href="https://twitter.com/SInow/status/957997436643012608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Heads up, folks. I checked and didn't see a thread (please correct me if I'm wrong) regarding the pop-up network Kraft put together for this week.

Un-Freaking- Believable. 24/7 coverage started this morning at 9am. They are blasting this live from a 12,000 sq ft hall in the Mall of America. I'm watching the streaming of this from my computer right now and I may never see the light of day until Frbraury 5th.......

It's available on several methods, but I'm watching on Patriots.com.

link = http://www.patriots.com/notdone

That was a terrible rally. Especially compared to last year. It was scheduled to start at 9 am, Zo and Wiggy came on, and they then talked about 2001.
Really? Do we need to listen to Wiggins talk about what it was like in 2001?

They were clearly killing time.
Then 3-4 songs played while they frantically tried to fill time until the players and coaches were ready.

They were so desperate that they took 3 kids from the crowd to show what their TD celebration would be.

Terrible.

When Brady, Amendola , McCourty, and Gronk finally did come on stage , they were there for less than 10 minutes.

Last year was MUCH better. This year was unorganized , filled with dead air, and the Patriots themselves were there for less than 10 minutes.

Drove over an hour to be there with my wife and two kids; it definitely wasn’t worth it this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Consider yourself lucky you weren't one of the fans who were there since 3:00 in the morning!

It was a great idea to have it, but there is far too much of yahoos just sitting there yapping. Grateful to have more coverage, but I don't really care about Megan doing a tour of Prince landmarks.

It was a great idea to have it, but there is far too much of yahoos just sitting there yapping. Grateful to have more coverage, but I don't really care about Megan doing a tour of Prince landmarks.

C'mon, they just improvised from scratch a 24/7 network within 2 week period to be housed 2,000 miles away from base.

Think for a second:

This is a batshit crazy idea that actually worked - - spectacularly. Jay Crawford was fantastic and pretty knowledgeable about the Pats for a Cleveland guy and Molly McGrath was not just a potted plant there either - - she knows her stuff. These two were WAY better on the fly than 90% of ESPN/Fox, etc hosts are on a regular basis.

Add to that the PFW panels, Zo hosting shows (he hadn't he was going to until this week), Hardy, etc. Sure the content wasn't always compelling, but hey, this was waaaay better than Jerry Lewis Telethon.

I talked to some friends I know in the TV production business yesterday and they compared the Not Done Network to the Moon Landing (equivalent in their industry).

If I'm the Boston Globe I'm looking at this as just another nail in the coffin.

Back