It's nice to see this thread coming to life again.

Turris should have atlest gotten a game and fine for that hit. The good news is he's in town tomorrow night.

I'm not against trading Tukka, but to get a top line winger it will be Tukka, Dougie Hamilton and a first round pick. I'm not giving up Dougie Hamilton. Anyone follwing his progress knows he's going to be a stud.

I like Cory Schenider, but it's no done deal he's a Bruin if we trade Tukka. I haven't looked at the bruins goalie prosepects lately, but history tells me it's probably not much.

I go after a depth guy for the 3rd round. Pevelrley will be back. Horton? not counting on it. I think another defensmen would be good also.

This team wins rolling 4 solid lines, not top end talent from getting #1 picks after tanking seasons.

That's because they've never done it. They've never had the resources to pull it off without decimating the current roster. Now they have that chance.

My favorite target right now is Corey Perry. A legit 40+ goal scorer. Think of his impact here.

Anaheims goalie situation isn't good. Trade Tuuka, our 1st, and any prospect other than Dougie and I'm good.

That's because they've never done it. They've never had the resources to pull it off without decimating the current roster. Now they have that chance.

My favorite target right now is Corey Perry. A legit 40+ goal scorer. Think of his impact here.

Anaheims goalie situation isn't good. Trade Tuuka, our 1st, and any prospect other than Dougie and I'm good.

I'm not sure he's available though. If he is then yes, I trade Tukka, Spooner/Knight and a #1. I just don't think the Ducks do it.

I have the feeling the get a 3rd line winger and a depth d-man. I read they have around 13 million in cap space, if they don't spend it -- it will be curious to see the reaction.

It's unfortunated that the year they have all this space the free agent market was weak.

I'd love a big deal but I'm not sure it's going to happen.

Some guy's I'd like to see: RJ Umberger, Kyle Okposo, Paul Stasny, Brendan Morrow, Teddy Purcell..

I'm not sure he's available though. If he is then yes, I trade Tukka, Spooner/Knight and a #1. I just don't think the Ducks do it.

I have the feeling the get a 3rd line winger and a depth d-man. I read they have around 13 million in cap space, if they don't spend it -- it will be curious to see the reaction.

It's unfortunated that the year they have all this space the free agent market was weak.

I don't think it will happen either. I'd put the odds right now at about 5%.

But I'd love for it to happen.

Seize the moment. Grab this thing by the short hairs and go git it!

I don't think it will happen either. I'd put the odds right now at about 5%.

But I'd love for it to happen.

Seize the moment. Grab this thing by the short hairs and go git it!

I think Chaireli will add 2 solid players to this team. Having the 4th line become the 3rd line isn't going to get it done in the playoffs. I don't wan't to see Camper & Hennessey....they've played decent, but not in the playoffs.

I'd like to see them bring up Lane mcDermid, espeially against Ottawa and Buffalo. Carkner was looking for a beef the other night and I rather not have Lucic or Chara get invloved unless something needs to be addressed.

I think Chaireli will add 2 solid players to this team. Having the 4th line become the 3rd line isn't going to get it done in the playoffs. I don't wan't to see Camper & Hennessey....they've played decent, but not in the playoffs.

I'd like to see them bring up Lane mcDermid, espeially against Ottawa and Buffalo. Carkner was looking for a beef the other night and I rather not have Lucic or Chara get invloved unless something needs to be addressed.

Thornton should be recovered from the flu by tomorrow, so that angle should be "covered".

Thornton should be recovered from the flu by tomorrow, so that angle should be "covered".

I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more 'edge' from this team. It's been lacking a bit. McDermid is the guy who will most likely be filling Thorntons role at some point.

I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more 'edge' from this team. It's been lacking a bit. McDermid is the guy who will most likely be filling Thorntons role at some point.

I am convinced this team just knows what lies ahead after all the Game 7 series last year and kind of has it on auto-pilot until the playoffs roll in.

I'm not concerned at all until about 5 games left and they should really start to amp it up and show their game again. That streak in December still shows me they got it when they want to turn it up.

TSN just crashed on me....if anyone hears any confirmed trades, please post them.

This might be the worst deadline day evah...not one big deal.

IIRC he was a solid penalty killer with wheels. Could take some minutes off Bergey's role if that's the case.

For Steve Kampfer per TSN.

He was a good all around player, not sure what he has left but it's better than Camper or Hennesey...

A little surprised they gave up on Kampfer but it sounds like Zanon is a very solid defensive d-man..

Back