Sounds like my man-crush on Hossa, which grew 3X on Wednesday when he put 2 in and was the best player on the ice on Marian Hossa flag night. He was the #1 star and even got a curtain call.

:heart:

Marian Hossa is not even on the same planet as Geno Malkin.

Actually, maybe he's on Jiri Hudler's planet. Hudler looks like an alien. :thumb:

Marian Hossa is not even on the same planet as Geno Malkin.

Actually, maybe he's on Jiri Hudler's planet. Hudler looks like an alien. :thumb:

Dude, if you want to talk about homely Wings, check out Datsyuk. His head looks like a piece of candy corn. Lucky for his dick he's the most gifted puckhandler in the game.

This is not a pretty man:

472695262.jpg

(also...Hossa 28 goals, Malkin 24...)

Dude, if you want to talk about homely Wings, check out Datsyuk. His head looks like a piece of candy corn. Lucky for his dick he's the most gifted puckhandler in the game.

I guess that line only works on Detroit girls who don't know any better. :thumb:

also...Hossa 28 goals, Malkin 24...

Malkin 79 points (+17), Hossa 52 points (+12). :coffee:

Geno's lead in points >>>>>>> Hossa's lead in goals.

(And I would say that Geno has played better defensively, but Hossa has a joke of a goalie dragging down his +/-, so I guess I should give him some credit)

I guess that line only works on Detroit girls who don't know any better. :thumb:

I don't think you can dispute that Datsyuk is the best puckhandler in the game.

Malkin 79 points (+17), Hossa 52 points (+12). :coffee:

Geno's lead in points >>>>>>> Hossa's lead in goals.

(And I would say that Geno has played better defensively, but Hossa has a joke of a goalie dragging down his +/-, so I guess I should give him some credit)

Hossa plays with Detroit's 2nd line. He doesn't have Crosby.

Have Datsyuk go to work next to me with a Mylec and tennis ball and you'll relax with that best handler in the world BS.

Shit, I smell a YouTube challenge coming on. ROFL MD will destroy all. Give me a rubber street hockey ball, my trusty Easton, and watch and learn!

Shit, I smell a YouTube challenge coming on. ROFL MD will destroy all. Give me a rubber street hockey ball, my trusty Easton, and watch and learn!

You must have been one of those silver spoon kid's with real rubber balls....and rocking an Easton no less.

I rolled getto style with a Red and White Gretzky Titan (look it up) and a muddy Wilson 4.

You must have been one of those silver spoon kid's with real rubber balls....and rocking an Easton no less.

I rolled getto style with a Red and White Gretzky Titan (look it up) and a muddy Wilson 4.

We played in the street with wood Sher-Wood sticks (I had the old Titan, too!) but in the winter we played roller-hockey in the rink my dad built in our basement in between ice hockey practices.

What really sucked were the pucks with the roller balls in them. They sucked ass. They never stayed on the street, and if you took one in the chops it bloodied you up something good.

A heavier version of this:

PuckBW.gif

We used tennis balls for a while, they really helped with the puck control because of the bouncing. I'm still a beast at knocking the puck out of the air and doing Tiger Woods-esque stick/puck tricks because of the tennis balls. But, the rubber Mylec balls were much better, when it got cold out they stayed on the ground.

BTW, I've wanted to say this for the past couple days... I love Geno Malkin. Completely took over the game in the 3rd. Dominating the points standings. Killing Penalties. Being a vocal leader in the locker room despite barely knowing English. AND he's starting to develop a physical game! woohoo Geno was CRUSHING people the other night!

Look back a 100 pages or so, last year I said he would be better than Crosby.

NHL Players: Crosby League's Biggest Crybaby
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?page=0809playersurvey

QUESTION 4: WHICH PLAYER COMPLAINS THE MOST ON THE ICE?

Crosby• TOP VOTE-GETTER: Sidney Crosby (52%).
• A simple Google search will tell you what some fans think of Sidney Crosby on the ice ("cry baby" is the most often-used G-rated word); but at various times in his short career, Crosby has been accused of complaining too much to officials about calls or non-calls and embellishing fouls to draw penalties. It was a subject that was heightened during last season's playoffs. Crosby has repeatedly denied being that kind of a player.
• OTHER MENTIONS: Chris Pronger (8%); Sean Avery (7%); Steve Ott (5%); Ryan Getzlaf (4%); Shane Doan (3%); Marc Savard, Darcy Tucker (2%); Todd Bertuzzi, Mike Richards, Kris Draper (1%); 8 players with one vote.

Back