The B's are 2 goal reviews away from being 6-0. This 5-1 start is damned impressive.

They have some good tests coming up, Tampa, back-to-back against the Leafs, Blues.

Pasta with 4 goals, seems that he's picking up where he left off from last season (not including the playoffs).

Tyler Seguin's home was destroyed by a tornado last night. Fortunately, he had recently moved out of it and it was on the market. Scary stuff....

Tyler Seguin's home was destroyed by a tornado last night. Fortunately, he had recently moved out of it and it was on the market. Scary stuff....

Holy crap. Thought those things just aimed at trailer parks?

Cheers

So he passes to himself, behind himself, between his own legs. And shoots backhand behind his back for the score.

No biggie. :coffee:

Cheers

So he passes to himself, behind himself, between his own legs. And shoots backhand behind his back for the score.

No biggie. :coffee:

Cheers

Pasta is on fire to start the season. Only 9 games in, but he has to be in the early conversation for the Hart Trophy.

B's Start

B's have started off fast; disappointed that Karson Kuhlman (and Krejci) got hurt. Kuhlman is probably the fastest skater on the team so hopefully back in a month. Cup rematch tomorrow, B's should win since the Blues goaltending has been shaky.

B's have started off fast; disappointed that Karson Kuhlman (and Krejci) got hurt. Kuhlman is probably the fastest skater on the team so hopefully back in a month. Cup rematch tomorrow, B's should win since the Blues goaltending has been shaky.

Maybe. DeBrusk is right there. Top pick Beecher has insane wheels, but is in Providence.

Bruins off to their best start ever, 10-1-2.
Scary Ottawa injury last night.

That was such an innocent collision that it had to be a perfect storm. Really I guess it was Head to head but not one iota of Malice intended.

Purely an accidental collision. Backes was genuinely upset.

Great game last night, I beleive all but one goal (Bruins in the second period) were in front of me.

Halak lost it a couple times right in front of me. after goal three he fired the puck off the glass just missing a bruins player (missed who it was) and after the 4th goal he snapped his stick then the handle over the net into three pieces. Funny thing is no player would bring him a stick, they all just skated away and linesman had to retrieve the pieces before bringing him a stick.

Krug was lucky to not be cut bad by the skate to the face and I have no clue how bad McAvoy was cut.

between period promotion had two guys shoot 30 pucks in at the net from the blue line and one guy hit 21 but 4 misses were off pucks in the crease and deflected.

Beer was cold

Left after the empty net goal and made it from seats to home in 25 minutes. and I parked in teh parking garage under teh Rink.

fun time, I forgot how much I loved hockey at teh Garden.

Cosby is a cheap shot prick, we all know that but he caught Bergeron in the face with a WWE Elbow the Rock would be proud of, actually teh Penguins on a whole were cheap shots.

Great game last night, I beleive all but one goal (Bruins in the second period) were in front of me.

Halak lost it a couple times right in front of me. after goal three he fired the puck off the glass just missing a bruins player (missed who it was) and after the 4th goal he snapped his stick then the handle over the net into three pieces. Funny thing is no player would bring him a stick, they all just skated away and linesman had to retrieve the pieces before bringing him a stick.

Krug was lucky to not be cut bad by the skate to the face and I have no clue how bad McAvoy was cut.

between period promotion had two guys shoot 30 pucks in at the net from the blue line and one guy hit 21 but 4 misses were off pucks in the crease and deflected.

Beer was cold

Left after the empty net goal and made it from seats to home in 25 minutes. and I parked in teh parking garage under teh Rink.

fun time, I forgot how much I loved hockey at teh Garden.

But how were the new seats, people want to know.

I still have indents in my knees from the seats in front of me. Comfortable but that extra padding pushes you forward taking what little leg room there was and making it smaller.

and I am a little over 6' tall

So no problem for shorties like me.

Glad you had a good time. You picked a fun game to see. I'd love to get there to see a game, but my limited sports budget is tied up with the Pats.

So no problem for shorties like me.

Glad you had a good time. You picked a fun game to see. I'd love to get there to see a game, but my limited sports budget is tied up with the Pats.

most people were fine and I was on an Ailse so it was ok.

Cost is crazy but these were free work tickets!!!

Back